corner corner Extraordinary Origins of Everyday Things

Extraordinary Origins of Everyday Things
by Charles Panati | Reference
Registered by wingNancyNovawing of Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on 6/24/2008

status (set by elizardbreath): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingNancyNovawing from Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, June 24, 2008

from friends of the library book cart

Journal Entry 2 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, June 02, 2016

brought with me from Florida. Everything you always wanted to know about how things got started - songs, household items, air conditioning, you name it!

Journal Entry 3 by wingNancyNovawing at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Thursday, June 02, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (6/2/2016 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

adding to the things bookbox

If you aren't familiar with Bookcrossing, take a few minutes to check out this very cool site. Bookcrossers LOVE books, and more than anything, they love to read books and then set them free for other people to find and enjoy. I would love it if you would leave a journal entry -- you can say where you found the book or how you liked it when you read it. Then, when you are ready, pass it along for someone else to enjoy! Thanks and happy reading!

Journal Entry 4 by freezone at Book Box, Book Box -- Controlled Releases on Friday, June 10, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (6/10/2016 UTC) at Book Box, Book Box -- Controlled Releases

made a brief stop at my house as part of the "history of things" book box.

Journal Entry 5 by wing6of8wing at Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Sunday, July 31, 2016

This book was in the book box when I opened it up tonight. I am taking the contents of the box to meet-up tomorrow because some of the locals have expressed an interest. After that, we shall see what happens.

Journal Entry 6 by wing6of8wing at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, Maryland USA on Friday, January 20, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (1/20/2017 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, Maryland USA

This book is in the Biography of Things BookBox and is off to travel the country.

Journal Entry 7 by wingelizardbreathwing at Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Sunday, January 29, 2017

I chose this from the bookbox.

Journal Entry 8 by wingelizardbreathwing at PaperBackSwap.com in Controlled Release, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, May 17, 2018

Released 6 days ago (5/17/2018 UTC) at PaperBackSwap.com in Controlled Release, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases

To the finder of this book:

Thanks, and Happy BookCrossing! :)