corner corner The Eye in the Door

The Eye in the Door
by Pat Barker | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingyorkshire-lasswing of Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on 6/23/2008

status (set by Safrolistics): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingyorkshire-lasswing from Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, June 23, 2008

Thank you for picking up this book and logging on to the website, I hope you enjoy reading it, when you have finished it please make a journal entry so that I know what you have decided to do with the book next. If you decide to join BookCrossing (it’s free and completely private your e-mail address is never given out) please say yorkshire-lass sent you. Happy BookCrossing!

This is the second volume in The Regeneration Trilogy, a gripping, moving and beautifully written book.

Journal Entry 2 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at by Post, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (10/7/2008 UTC) at by Post, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

This is now on its way to Safrolistics who had it on her wishlist. Hope you enjoy it Safrolistics.

Journal Entry 3 by Safrolistics from Newbiggin-By-The-Sea, Northumberland United Kingdom on Thursday, October 09, 2008

Thankyou so much Yorkshire-lass, I've been waiting to read this for ages...... don't know when I'll get round to it though! I'll add it to my teetering pile of To-Be-Read's!

Journal Entry 4 by Safrolistics from Newbiggin-By-The-Sea, Northumberland United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thought this was even better than the first book, thanks for sharing with me.... not sure where it will end up next.

Journal Entry 5 by Safrolistics at Coventry, West Midlands United Kingdom on Sunday, June 20, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (6/20/2010 UTC) at Coventry, West Midlands United Kingdom

To be released to a fellow bookcrosser.

Journal Entry 6 by Safrolistics at Coventry, West Midlands United Kingdom on Sunday, June 20, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (6/20/2010 UTC) at Coventry, West Midlands United Kingdom

To be released to a fellow bookcrosser.

Journal Entry 7 by Safrolistics at Rutherfords Coffee Shop in Morpeth, Northumberland United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (7/7/2010 UTC) at Rutherfords Coffee Shop in Morpeth, Northumberland United Kingdom

This book has been donated to a charity sale in aid of funds for the RNLI