corner corner The Gathering

The Gathering
by Anne .Enright | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingVekikiwing of London, Greater London United Kingdom on 6/22/2008

status (set by loveamystery): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingVekikiwing from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, June 22, 2008

Given to me by my mum, but unfortunatly my TBR pile is already huge... so passing it on :)

Journal Entry 2 by wingVekikiwing from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, June 22, 2008

being sent to moriquen with best wishes

Journal Entry 3 by Moriquen from Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Friday, July 11, 2008

Thanks for the book (and the card) Vekiki, it arrived safe and sound!

Journal Entry 4 by Moriquen at By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (1/14/2009 UTC) at By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

I'm sorry to say that after all this time, I still haven't read the book. Every time that I wanted to start reading it I bumped into a book that I wanted to read first. It's been with me for far too long and I hope that the next person will truely enjoy this book.

On its way to addiction2books for winning my stupidity RABCK! I hope you'll like it!

Journal Entry 5 by addiction2books from Nestor Falls, Ontario Canada on Friday, January 23, 2009

I book came in the mail today. It will be on my TBR pile as I'm in the middle of another book.This was a controlled catch as I won it through a RABCK!

Journal Entry 6 by addiction2books from Nestor Falls, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, May 26, 2009

This was an interesting book in deed. At times it had me turned around as to who everyone was.
This book will be placed in a bookbox and sent on it's way June 2nd 2009.

Journal Entry 7 by loveamystery from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Monday, June 08, 2009

I have taken this out of the Tea, Read and Journal Bookbox. Looks interesting.