corner corner The Testament

The Testament
by John Grisham | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingrahar109wing of Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Friday, June 20, 2008

status (set by rahar109): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingrahar109wing from Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Friday, June 20, 2008

from amazon:
A suicidal billionaire, a burnt-out Washington litigator, and a woman who has forsaken technology to work in the wilds of Brazil are all brought together by an astounding mystery of the testament.

Journal Entry 2 by wingrahar109wing at St Martin-in-the-Fields Church Path in City of Westminster, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, May 03, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (5/2/2012 UTC) at St Martin-in-the-Fields Church Path in City of Westminster, Greater London United Kingdom

Hung on railings.

Hello!
And if you do choose to join, please consider using me, rahar109, as your referring member.
Happy Bookcrossing!