corner corner North Wales Murder Casebook

North Wales Murder Casebook
by Steve Fielding | Nonfiction
Registered by dolph1n of Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 18, 2008

status (set by Amber-moon): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by dolph1n from Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I bought this at a charity event.

Journal Entry 2 by dolph1n from Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 02, 2008

This book covers 20 crimes in North Wales from the murder of Sarah Hughes at Dolgellau in 1877 to the manslaughter of Karen Pooley at Colwyn Bay in 1986.
I found it interesting and had heard of a couple of them.
I may see if there is any interest for a ray.

Journal Entry 3 by dolph1n from Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Friday, July 04, 2008

This is going on a very short ray to....
1.dogsapples
2.ladkyis
3.I think it would be good if it could be wild released somewhere in
North Wales now. If possible!

Journal Entry 4 by dogsapples from Kilchoan, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, July 10, 2008

Arrived today - many thanks dolph1n. Have just one to finish them will read this.

Journal Entry 5 by dogsapples from Kilchoan, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, July 17, 2008

A good read with lots of interesting stories. I wondered if I would have nightmares taking it to bed to read but it's quite gentle really and easily readable. Thank you for sharing dolph1n. I'll be sending this on to ladkyis as soon as I have the address.

Journal Entry 6 by dogsapples from Kilchoan, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, July 18, 2008

Going in the post to ladkyis today - enjoy!

Journal Entry 7 by Ladkyis from Newport, Wales United Kingdom on Monday, July 21, 2008

Received it today. I will get it released in North Wales as soon as I have read it. My daughter will be going up there sometime in the summer hols to visit her stepson in Colwyn Bay. perfect

Journal Entry 8 by Ladkyis at -- Controlled release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Thursday, June 25, 2009

Released 4 yrs ago (6/26/2009 UTC) at -- Controlled release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Sending to Garibaldisghost as part of the Birthday exchange on BCuk Extra

Journal Entry 9 by garibaldisghost from Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Thursday, July 02, 2009

Safely received in the post, ta.

I'll read it, probably by dipping in and out, and will see if I can get it to North Wales sometime.

Journal Entry 10 by garibaldisghost at on Saturday, September 19, 2009

Released 4 yrs ago (9/19/2009 UTC) at

Some grisly 'orrible murders in this little tome - now on its way to today's meet-up. If no-one takes a fancy to it, I'll leave it on the shelves downstairs.

Journal Entry 11 by Amber-moon on Saturday, September 19, 2009

Chosen from the table at the Notts bookcrossers meet up because i love murder/mystery and spend half my life in North Wales visiting my son!Once read i`ll release it in North Wales as per the original owners wishes.