corner corner Don't Kiss Them Goodbye

Don't Kiss Them Goodbye
by Allison DuBois | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by wingcrimson-tidewing of Balingup, Western Australia Australia on 6/17/2008

status (set by norfolk): available

Journal Entry 1 by wingcrimson-tidewing from Balingup, Western Australia Australia on Tuesday, June 17, 2008

From AudioFile:
"Dubois is the woman who inspired the hit television series "Medium." Her memoir begins with fascinating details about her youthful discovery of her gift. As she matures, she tells of making a decision to use this gift to help others, especially children. She now works as a profiler for law enforcement agencies and has helped solve countless crimes. With compassion and graciousness Dubois has delivered hundreds of communications from "the other side" to grateful and stunned seekers alike. Dubois's dry sense of humor, coupled with her down-to-earth approach to her out-of-this-world skills, will charm listeners (readers)."

Journal Entry 2 by wingcrimson-tidewing from Balingup, Western Australia Australia on Sunday, August 10, 2008

Reserved for the OZ VBB.

. . . . . and snapped up very quickly by luckaye!
Will be off on its journey soon.

Journal Entry 3 by wingcrimson-tidewing at Balingup, Western Australia Australia on Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Released 8 yrs ago (8/12/2008 UTC) at Balingup, Western Australia Australia

Sending to luckaye as one of her selections from the OZ VBB Round Ten.

Initially released at the Balingup Post Office, and then hopefully about five or six days later into a post office box in Kingston, Queensland.

Journal Entry 4 by luckaye from Logan City, Queensland Australia on Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thank you! I think I will enjoy this book, as will my sister :)

Journal Entry 5 by luckaye at Logan City, Queensland Australia on Monday, January 24, 2011

Cleaned off my desk and found this book - I thought I had sent it on ages ago! Will send to Kaye tomorrow

Journal Entry 6 by norfolk at Pambula, New South Wales Australia on Sunday, January 30, 2011

Received from luckaye last week. A request from the OZVBB. Thank you.

Journal Entry 7 by norfolk at Pambula, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, July 23, 2011

An interestin read from a very interesting woman.