corner corner The Cloning of Joanna May

The Cloning of Joanna May
by Fay Weldon | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingmom-oysterwing of Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on 11/14/2008

status (set by Knox9thFloor): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingmom-oysterwing from Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Friday, November 14, 2008

Bought at a library book sale.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmom-oysterwing at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA on Sunday, April 22, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (4/22/2018 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

There are too many books in my house, so it's time to share with others. Releasing at the Day of the Book Festival.

Hello! So glad you found this book. If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! I hope you'll leave a journal entry. You can remain anonymous or join BookCrossing (it's free!).

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, April 22, 2018

This book was not chosen at the 2018 Kensington International Day of the Book street festival so I'm saving it to release elsewhere...

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Tuesday, May 08, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (5/19/2018 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for the 2018 Mother's Day Release Challenge. This book's title and or author's name contains the words JOANNA, JOAN, ANN, ANNA, MAY, MA and FAY.

---------------------------------

I'm releasing this book at the Gaithersburg Book Festival!

----------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a
library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingResQgeekwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Thursday, May 24, 2018

There were about a hundred books left over at the end of the day in Gaithersburg, and they all came home with me for release elsewhere.

Journal Entry 6 by wingKnox9thFloorwing at US Patent & Trademark Off. - Knox Bldg in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Thursday, May 24, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (5/24/2018 UTC) at US Patent & Trademark Off. - Knox Bldg in Alexandria, Virginia USA

This book is available on the Book Exchange shelf in the pantry in room 9C68 of the Knox Building (USPTO employees and authorized visitors only - this area is not open to the general public).