corner corner The Narrows (Harry Bosch)

The Narrows (Harry Bosch)
by Michael Connelly | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by jenny72 of Harrogate, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on 6/16/2008

status (set by AmyCool): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by jenny72 from Harrogate, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, June 16, 2008

TBR

Journal Entry 2 by jenny72 from Harrogate, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, June 29, 2008

This was a really quick read, but only because I couldn't put it down!

It's a bit of a shame that I haven't read these Harry Bosch novels in the right order as from the sound of it there's been another 'Poet' novel in between 'The Poet' one and this one. Oh well.

A great read.

Journal Entry 3 by jenny72 at Lightwater Valley in Ripon, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, October 31, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (10/31/2009 UTC) at Lightwater Valley in Ripon, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

Left on a windowsill in the ladies near the park entrance.

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Tuesday, November 03, 2009

I was very excited to find this book as I had no idea about book crossing, and I think it is a very excellent game.

Thank you for leaving it at lightwater valley for me to find I am going to try to find an even more unusual place to leave it when I've finished.

CAUGHT IN LIGHTWATER VALLEY ENGLAND

Journal Entry 5 by AmyCool at Guinness Storehouse in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Thursday, December 17, 2009

Released 7 yrs ago (12/16/2009 UTC) at Guinness Storehouse in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland

I hope whoever finds this enjoys this game as much as I do and I hope the book travels even farther this time. Can't wait to find another one!