corner corner The Morpheous Factor

The Morpheous Factor
by Ashley Mcconnell | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by winglauraloo29wing of Edmonton, Alberta Canada on 6/15/2008

status (set by Henrihoudini): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by winglauraloo29wing from Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Sunday, June 15, 2008

On the world of P4V-837, the SG-1 team encounters a race of friendly natives. But the team begins experiencing hallucinations that grow darker with the passing hours-and become unwilling participants in a brutal conflict in which their subconscious minds have become the deadliest weapons of all.

Journal Entry 2 by winglauraloo29wing at Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Monday, February 08, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (2/13/2010 UTC) at Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Sending as a RABCK to abigailann. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by abigailann from Wallingford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Just arrived in the post along with 2 other books. Thanks lauraloo29 :)
Hoping to finish reading in time to release as part of the April sci-fi release challenge

Journal Entry 4 by abigailann from Wallingford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, April 11, 2010

An inventive and interesting story, however it lost something in the telling. The characters didn't always speak in the way I expected them to. I think it would have been a lot more effective as a TV episode since so many different perspectives were involved at times.

Journalled before I got round to a release entry.
Was released as part of the Science Fiction and BCID challenges

Journal Entry 5 by Henrihoudini on Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Found in a neat plastic bag hanging from the grid protecting a tree just of the small shopping precinct. Will release soon!

2 hours later. Did not see the TV and I am glad I did not. Could not go passed page 3. Will release instead of executing. I have a soft spot and leave that to someone else!

Journal Entry 6 by Henrihoudini at Abingdon Surgery, Stert St in Abingdon, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (4/20/2010 UTC) at Abingdon Surgery, Stert St in Abingdon, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

PLeased to see it off!