corner corner One True Thing

One True Thing
by Anna Quindlen | Literature & Fiction
Registered by dawni of Windsor, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, April 01, 2003

status (set by Duskybeans):

Journal Entry 1 by dawni from Windsor, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, April 01, 2003

Purchased new at a bookstore in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, to read on the plane home.

This was my first Anna Quindlen novel, although I really enjoyed reading her "Life in the Thirties" newspaper column. Her insights into relationships and emotions hit close to home (often uncomfortably close!), and I appreciate her thoughtful examination of the sometimes unexpected circumstances of life.

It's tough to part with this one, but I'd love it if someone else could enjoy it as much as I have!

dawni

Journal Entry 2 by dawni at QV Cafe-Bakery, Government Street in Victoria, British Columbia Canada on Thursday, April 03, 2003

Released on Thursday, April 03, 2003 at QV Cafe-Bakery on Government Street in Victoria, British Columbia Canada.

Journal Entry 3 by Duskybeans from Kamloops, British Columbia Canada on Friday, April 04, 2003

Found it! YAY! This is so exciting! I'm going to read it asap - and release it back into the wild... I'm glad I haven't seen the movie yet - I always like to read the book first.

Journal Entry 4 by Duskybeans at Eaton Centre - food court area in Victoria, British Columbia Canada on Monday, April 07, 2003

Released on Monday, April 07, 2003 at Eaton Centre - food court area in Victoria, British Columbia Canada.

me and the book are going for lunch at Eaton Center food court today - I'll release the book there! :) It was a great book - so sad - but so happy is some ways....