corner corner Lady Chatterley's Lover

Lady Chatterley's Lover
by D.H. Lawrence | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingfuturecatwing of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, June 12, 2008

status (set by yolandazaragoza): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingfuturecatwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, June 13, 2008

Don't panic! In clearing up the database, we came across this book you tried to register a while back when our server was acting up. This BCID got hidden away in cyberspace and might not be associated correctly with the book you see listed here. Or, you may have realized that the BCID didn't show up on your shelf and re-registered the book. Either way, we wanted you to be able to track the book should it ever check in again, so we've re-added it to your shelf. If you know that this BCID is out in the world in a copy of the book, you don't have to do a thing-- just smile and wait for the book to write home. If you know that you re-registered this title with a different BCID (because of an error from our server when you were trying to register the book) then feel free to recycle this BCID by clicking on the edit book details link and re-assigning it to another book.

--From your friendly BookCrossing Support Team

To the Finder of this Book-

Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free!). Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it free "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your email address), free, and spam-free. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 2 by wingfuturecatwing at University of Canterbury, Ilam Fields in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, July 10, 2008

Released 5 yrs ago (7/10/2008 UTC) at University of Canterbury, Ilam Fields in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Happy bookcrossing to the finder!

^ ^
=+=
v

P.S. If you live in Christchurch, you might like to join us at our monthly bookcrossing meetups. For details, see the BCNZ Yahoo Group

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, February 11, 2011

Commitment, vigor and strength.
Poetic literature and raw.
A attraction classic that hooks.

Journal Entry 4 by yolandazaragoza at Peratallada, Girona Spain on Saturday, May 14, 2011

I read this book twice in Spanish and I am going to do so in English now. Thank you very much