corner corner Drop Dead Gorgeous

Drop Dead Gorgeous
by Heather Graham | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by passionatebklvr of Wynnewood, Pennsylvania USA on 8/13/2008

status (set by PrettyPoodle): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by passionatebklvr from Wynnewood, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, August 13, 2008

TBR

Journal Entry 2 by passionatebklvr at Panera Bread in Audubon, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, December 04, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (12/4/2011 UTC) at Panera Bread in Audubon, Pennsylvania USA

Brought to the December ABXC meeting.

Journal Entry 3 by PrettyPoodle at West Norriton, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, December 05, 2011

Picked this up at today's meeting of ABXC, Had you been there, perhaps you could have gotten it first!

TBR

Journal Entry 4 by PrettyPoodle at NTCRRS-OBCZ in Norristown, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (2/8/2012 UTC) at NTCRRS-OBCZ in Norristown, Pennsylvania USA

Thank you so much for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it is entirely free). If you choose to join, I would love if you could indicate Prettypoodle referred you.

If you are in the greater Philadelphia area the first Sunday of the
month, please join the Audubon BookCrossers at our monthly gathering at Panera Bread in Audubon (Norristown) PA.

Visit our group page at: groups.yahoo.com/group/abxc/

release number 2 for the 2012 Valentines Challange