corner corner The Thirteenth Apostle

by Michel Benoit | Literature & Fiction
Registered by LeighBCD on 5/31/2008

status (set by LeighBCD): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by LeighBCD on Saturday, May 31, 2008

No doubt this is Da Vinci code religious conspiracy tosh. Hope it's good!! Acquired as part of a 3 for 2 deal at Waterstones.

Journal Entry 2 by LeighBCD on Saturday, March 21, 2009

This was pretty standard fair - everyone from Opus Dei to the Templars made an appearance. The book was let down by the translation which was pretty dreadful; but then maybe the raw material was not great either?

However, the idea of a thirteenth apostle is an interesting one and as I read the book, I felt that perhaps I should pick up the New Testament and re-read it, this time for literary/historical merit. Is there a hidden apostle in the pages?

Anyway!!!....

To the Finder of this Book-

Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free!). Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it free "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your email address), free, and spam-free. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by LeighBCD on Monday, July 13, 2009

I traded this book some time ago on readitswapit.co.uk. I cannot remember the exact date, it would have been shortly after I made the previous journal entry.

I hope whoever finds the book in the future enjoys it!