corner corner The Hollow (Sign of Seven Trilogy 2)

The Hollow (Sign of Seven Trilogy 2)
by Nora Roberts | Horror
Registered by LeighBCD on 5/31/2008

status (set by LeighBCD): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by LeighBCD on Saturday, May 31, 2008

I bought this together with the first in the series, Bllod Brothers, as part of a "buy 1, get one free" deal at Sainsburys. The books seemed like a good bank holiday read and Nora Roberts has a wild imagination! Will save this for a day when I need to relax my brain.

Journal Entry 2 by LeighBCD on Thursday, January 01, 2009

First read of 2009 although I started it just after Boxing Day. Second instalment of Nora Roberts' unusual trilogy around dark spirits involving a small American town and the six men and women who fight against it. Hard to describe this series!!

I will release this into the wild so I hope whoever finds this book in the future enjoys it. It would be marvellous if you would be willing to leave a journal entry here so that myself, and future readers, can find out about where it gets to. Thanks very much and welcome to Bookcrossing!!!

Journal Entry 3 by LeighBCD at ReaditSwapit exchanged by post for another book in Read it swap it., readitswapit.co.uk -- Controlled Releases on Monday, January 05, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (1/5/2009 UTC) at ReaditSwapit exchanged by post for another book in Read it swap it., readitswapit.co.uk -- Controlled Releases

Released in trade - thanks and enjoy!