corner corner The Cairo Diary

by Maxim Chattam | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by LeighBCD on 5/31/2008

status (set by LeighBCD): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by LeighBCD on Saturday, May 31, 2008

Acquired as part of a 3 for 2 deal. Hope this is good!

Journal Entry 2 by LeighBCD on Sunday, August 10, 2008

I really enjoyed this book. I took the author's advice and downloaded the music he listened to while writing the novel. It was a good tip! The book was very atmospheric, the Cairo and Mont St Michel settings were creepy in their own ways. And, to top it all off, the main character, Marion, has a good recipe for chicken breasts!!

I will release this book into the wild. If you are new to BookCrossing and find this book... Welcome! Enjoy the book, the site and the Bookcrossing community of book lovers. You can join Bookcrossing, which is free -- or you can remain anonymous. Either way, I hope you make a journal entry for this book letting us know where it is now.

Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it back out "into the wild" for someone else to find like you did. Thanks so much and enjoy the book!!

Journal Entry 3 by LeighBCD at ReaditSwapit exchanged by post for another book in Read it swap it., readitswapit.co.uk -- Controlled Releases on Monday, September 01, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (8/11/2008 UTC) at ReaditSwapit exchanged by post for another book in Read it swap it., readitswapit.co.uk -- Controlled Releases

released as part of a trade. Enjoy the book!