corner corner BODY & SOUL

BODY & SOUL
by Frank Conroy | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingmom-oysterwing of Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on 6/1/2008

status (set by joanj5021): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingmom-oysterwing from Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Sunday, June 01, 2008

This book was left after the yard sale. I volunteered to take the books that were left.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmom-oysterwing at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA on Thursday, April 19, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (4/22/2012 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

Releasing this book at the Kensington Day of the Book street festival.

Hello! So glad you found this book. If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! I hope you'll leave a journal entry. You can remain anonymous or join BookCrossing (it's free!).

Journal Entry 3 by wingmom-oysterwing at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Monday, April 30, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (5/19/2012 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

I missed the Day of the Book Festival in Kensington so I'm releasing this book at the Gaithersburg Book Festival.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmelydiawing at -- Geocaches, Virginia USA on Saturday, May 26, 2012

This was left over at the end of the Gaithersburg Book Festival. I hope to continue its journey soon.

Journal Entry 5 by wingmelydiawing at Sheraton Crystal City Hotel in Arlington, Virginia USA on Saturday, January 05, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (1/5/2013 UTC) at Sheraton Crystal City Hotel in Arlington, Virginia USA

Left on the OBCZ shelf.

Journal Entry 6 by wingOBCZSheratonCrystalCitywing at Arlington, Virginia USA on Sunday, February 10, 2013

This book was on the OBCZ shelves today when BCinDC BookCrossers came to refresh the books and do a shelf check. It's available for the taking!

Journal Entry 7 by joanj5021 at New Brighton, Minnesota USA on Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Received from a friend who was just in Maryland.