corner corner America the Beautiful

America the Beautiful
by Katharine Bates | Poetry
Registered by marsala of Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on 5/29/2008

status (set by JaneDoughty): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by marsala from Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Thursday, May 29, 2008

This book is a little bit to patriotic for my liking, but it does have beautiful drawings.

Journal Entry 2 by koekiebak from Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Monday, June 23, 2008

At the end of the splendid meeting in Castricum yesterday, I took this book from the 'left-overs' on the table, to release it on our holiday in England this summer...

Journal Entry 3 by koekiebak at somewhere... in -- wild released somewhere, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Released 8 yrs ago (7/9/2008 UTC) at somewhere... in -- wild released somewhere, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom

This book will be released somewhere near Cambridge during our summerholiday in the second half of july. It's one of the 60 books we'll bring along to "spread the words".

Journal Entry 4 by JaneDoughty on Friday, July 03, 2009

Heard the song didn't know the words!! We were playing cricket on Parkers Piece in Cambridge (very historic cricket place in middle of city) and it had been left on teh steps of the pavillion.We lost the game but gained the book!!go to Alf

It may go to Aldeburgh then possibly on to Germany with my niece this summer.

CAUGHT IN CAMBRIDGE CAMBRIDGESHIRE ENGLAND