corner corner The Lion's Lady

by Julie Garwood | Romance
Registered by Joanthro of Denver, Colorado USA on 5/27/2008

status (set by AnonymousFinder): permanent collection

Journal Entry 1 by Joanthro from Denver, Colorado USA on Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Given to me for BookCrossing.

Journal Entry 2 by Joanthro at Denver, Colorado USA on Thursday, May 05, 2011

Sending to SqueakyChu for a book fair. Have fun!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, May 12, 2011

This book was sent to me by Joanthro to be given away at the Gaithersburg Book Festival. A hearty thanks!

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Thursday, May 12, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (5/21/2011 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

This book is being released at the Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA.

Dear Reader:
Welcome to BookCrossing! Thank you for accepting this travelling book. I'd be delighted if you'd make a journal entry here on Bookcrossing saying that the book is now safe in your hands. You may do this anonymously if you prefer. After reading the book, please journal your thoughts about it. You make then keep this book or pass it along for someone else to enjoy. Should you choose to join BookCrossing at any time (free with no strings), kindly name Joanthro, who donated this book to the Gaithersburg Book Festival, as your referring person. In the meantime, Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 5 by wingmelydiawing at -- Geocaches, Virginia USA on Friday, May 27, 2011

This was leftover at the end of the Gaithersburg Book Festival. I hope to continue its journey soon.

Journal Entry 6 by wingmelydiawing at Moe's Southwest Grill in Chantilly, Virginia USA on Sunday, July 03, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (7/3/2011 UTC) at Moe's Southwest Grill in Chantilly, Virginia USA

Left on a table outside.

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Manassas, Virginia USA on Friday, December 02, 2016

I bought this at McKay's Used Books in Manassas, VA about 3-4 years ago. It's for my personal library, so it may be years before there's another entry.