corner corner Ludicrous Laws and Mindless Misdemeanors: The Silliest Lawsuits and Unruliest Rulings of All Time

Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Friday, August 08, 2008

HARDBACK

If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Thursday, July 01, 2010

I've read some of these before and something similar.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (10/26/2010 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Enjoy! RABCK to Hypen8

Journal Entry 4 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Thursday, November 18, 2010

Received from booklady331 as part of her US Give a RABCK, Receive a RABCK box giveaway. Thanks very much!

(Larger photo here.)

Journal Entry 5 by winghyphen8wing at Central Union Church Thrift Shop in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Monday, January 10, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (1/8/2011 UTC) at Central Union Church Thrift Shop in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Passed around and enjoyed at one of our family holiday gatherings, but ultimately it came back to me. This book has been donated to the thrift shop but I don't know how quickly it will make it onto the shelf.

This book was set free to find a new reader; I'm so glad you've found it!

If you're new to Bookcrossing, I hope you will take some time to explore this wonderful free and anonymous community and learn about what it has to offer.

Free your books - help spread the words!