corner corner The Dolphin Crossing (Puffin Books)

The Dolphin Crossing (Puffin Books)
by Jill Paton Walsh | Children's Books
Registered by LyzzyBee of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on 5/22/2008

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by LyzzyBee from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Thursday, May 22, 2008

Kindly donated to BookCrossing by the Red Cross charity shop in Kings Heath. They donate the books they don't sell, rather than recycling them.

This book is being registered for the Never Judge A Book By Its Cover release challenge 2008 Week 20: Author's Name Begins With P.

Journal Entry 2 by LyzzyBee at Hudson's, 122-124 Colmore Row in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, May 24, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (5/24/2008 UTC) at Hudson's, 122-124 Colmore Row in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

This book is being released for the Never Judge A Book By Its Cover release challenge 2008 Week 20: Author's Name Begins With P, release # 20.

If you have found this book, thank you for visiting the website. Please let us know you have it right away, then review it when you've read it, and pass it on to someone else! If you join BookCrossing, like me, you can see what happens to the book next!

Journal Entry 3 by wingHudsons-Bhamwing from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Sunday, May 25, 2008

Now available in the Official BookCrossing Zone at Hudsons Coffee House, Colmore Row. The books are on a tall, thin set of shelves to the left of the arch into the back section of the coffee house.

If you have picked up this book, thank you for visiting the website. Please take a moment to let us know you have the book - then everyone who has had it previously will know where it is! Then post a review when you've read it, and pass it on to someone else when you've finished it. If you join BookCrossing, you, too, can see where it goes next...

Journal Entry 4 by veganbob from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, September 27, 2008

Picked this up today at the BC meet at Hudson's.

Journal Entry 5 by veganbob from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Quite enjoyed reading this, especially as the ending was unpredictable.

Journal Entry 6 by veganbob at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Released 8 yrs ago (12/16/2008 UTC) at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Sent today by first class post to dolph1n.
Happy Christmas!

Journal Entry 7 by dolph1n from Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Friday, December 26, 2008

This looks interesting, thank you Bob

Journal Entry 8 by dolph1n from Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A quite interesting story about Dunkirk.

Journal Entry 9 by dolph1n at In the Forest in Delamere, Cheshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (5/27/2009 UTC) at In the Forest in Delamere, Cheshire United Kingdom

If not taken from the meet up I will leave it somewhere in the forest.

Journal Entry 10 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Wednesday, May 27, 2009

"The lovely staff at Go Ape found me in the woods and took me in to their nice warm cabin away from the rain. They attempted to read me but were too busy swinging through the tress on zip wires and other adventurous obtacles! It looked quite fun, but being a book, I am unable to wear a harness and play up in the tree tops. So I am just planning on travelling the world instead. Onwards forth to another interesting adventure!"

www.goape.co.uk