corner corner Rhymes with Witches

Rhymes with Witches
by Lauren Myracle | Teens
Registered by guinaveve of Mason, Ohio USA on Monday, May 19, 2008

status (set by jenmay): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by guinaveve from Mason, Ohio USA on Monday, May 19, 2008

I received this through PaperBackSwap.com. I selected it because I read ttyl by the same author and thought it was fun.

Journal Entry 2 by guinaveve from Mason, Ohio USA on Monday, June 30, 2008

I really liked this book. The author seemed to find a true "teenage voice" that I noticed lacking in her TTYL text message series aimed at teens. I was very caught up in the storyline of this one. Though purely fantasy, it is one of those that could get you thinking, "What would I do in a similar situation?"

Journal Entry 3 by guinaveve at Renaissance Festival in Harveysburg, Ohio USA on Saturday, August 30, 2008

Released 6 yrs ago (8/31/2008 UTC) at Renaissance Festival in Harveysburg, Ohio USA

If you found this book and are not familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for checking the site out.
Please make a journal entry so the person who left it knows it has been found. You remain anonymous. Thanks!

Journal Entry 4 by jenmay from Monroe, Ohio USA on Saturday, September 13, 2008

It was fun to find the book just sitting there on a table to take. I've only begun reading it but it's a fun young adult novel that's reminiscent of the movie Mean Girls and takes me back to high school. (YUK!)

CAUGHT IN RENNAISANCE FESTIVAL OHIO USA