corner corner Loving Frank

by Nancy Horan | Literature & Fiction
Registered by LeighBCD on 5/18/2008

status (set by LeighBCD): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by LeighBCD on Sunday, May 18, 2008

Bought at the Barnes & Noble at Union Square on a recent trip to New York.

I read about this book, somewhere, and wanted to read it. When I saw this in the bookshop, well, it felt like fate.

Journal Entry 2 by LeighBCD on Wednesday, February 11, 2009

This was an interesting story and kept me engrossed until the end. I found myself, during the course of reading this novel, going to the internet and looking up pictures of Frank Lloyd Wright's buildings. As it happens, I accidentally discovered the conclusion of the book but I did not realise the signficance of the comment. The ending was truly surprising - and one must believe that Mamah Cheney was the love of his life. FLW would have been a hard man to live with, though.

I will release this book into the wild for someone else to find. I hope whoever finds this book in the future enjoys it and, if you feel like it, make a journal entry here so future readers can share in our thoughts on the book. Welcome to Bookcrossing - hope you enjoy the experience. Read and release!!

Journal Entry 3 by LeighBCD at ReaditSwapit exchanged by post for another book in Read it swap it., readitswapit.co.uk -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, February 15, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (2/15/2009 UTC) at ReaditSwapit exchanged by post for another book in Read it swap it., readitswapit.co.uk -- Controlled Releases

I hope you enjoy the book!