corner corner The Blue Day Book

The Blue Day Book
by Bradley Trevor Greive | Humor
Registered by princess-peapod of San Luis Obispo, California USA on Thursday, May 15, 2008

status (set by princess-peapod): available

Journal Entry 1 by princess-peapod from San Luis Obispo, California USA on Thursday, May 15, 2008

"How many a man has dated a new era in his life from the reading of a book. The book exists for us perchance which will explain our miracles and reveal new ones."

Henry David Thoreau

EDITED 10-08
this book is being re-used for another bookbox, this time my first attempt at a erotic-romance type one!
I trully hope to have none of my books come back as the box has a good number of participants. I wrote erotica-romance as most of my books were of a erotic nature, but had romantic elements to them. I hope to get books of the same nature : )
obviously I hope to get books that are new to me and none of mine coming back...happy reading to all!!

scroll down to entry number #21 for the start of this new boxes travels...though here is the order!

kaila-ann
brianset
spoiledrotten
nuyear1975 (I do not get PM's so if you need to contact me email me at nuyear1975@sbcglobal.net)
awakeagain
barklesswagmore
angeeaustin ****added 12-14-08****
Bkind2books ****added 4-16-09****
back to princess-peapod

this book was the journal for my spring cleaning bookbox! See guidelines on my page if needed : )
going to:
flossie771 :jennyc1230 :ninkasi :coloblu6 :loriped :gecko4ever :lobodyke ( moved to the end ):then back to me, princess-peapod

books involved are:curtain, death on the nile ,twilight hunger,slaughterhouse five,murder for christmas,primal fear,it must be love,double blind,obsidian butterfly,dance of the gods,broken,exes and ohs,chopping spree,tall, dark and filthy rich,bride needs groom,they wear what under their kilt?,a kiss of shadows

this gives some chick lit, mystery, romance, paranormal, thrillers...in other words a bit of everything!
have fun and enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by princess-peapod at u.s. postal service in avila beach, ca, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Monday, May 19, 2008

Released 6 yrs ago (5/20/2008 UTC) at u.s. postal service in avila beach, ca, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

THE JOURNAL BOOK FOR THE SPRING CLEANING BOOKBOX!

Journal Entry 3 by Flossie771 from Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Wednesday, May 28, 2008

WOO HOO....the bookbox arrived today. I can't wait to go through it. I'll try to be quick and get it out to the next person.

Journal Entry 4 by Flossie771 from Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Thursday, May 29, 2008

I have had a great time going through the books in this bookbox. This is my first bookbox and I am enjoying myself. Thanks princess-peapod. I have a few extras that I am going to add.

Twilight Hunger

Sundays at Tiffany's
Big Guns Out of Uniform
A Change of Heart

Sending out box today....in a new box to JennyC1230

Journal Entry 5 by Flossie771 from Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Thursday, May 29, 2008

Mailed today...Thursday May 29, 2008
dc: 0307 1790 0003 3793 8109

Journal Entry 6 by wingJennyC1230wing from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, June 02, 2008

Nothing more fun than a Bookbox at your door! Thank you for starting it princess-peapod and flossie771 for mailing it to me!

Can't wait to check out all the great books! :-)

Journal Entry 7 by wingJennyC1230wing from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Here is what I am taking out:

They Wear What Under Their Kilts? By: Katie Maxwell
The Bodyguard by: Suzanne Brockmann
Virtual Warrior by: Ann Lawrence
Primal Heat by: Susan Sizemore
The Healer by: Sharon Sala
Big Guns Out of Uniform by: Sherrilyn Kenyon & others

Here is what I am putting in:

Honor Thyself by: Danielle Steel
The Dirty Girls Social Club by: Alisa Valdes-Rodriguez
Skinwalkers by: Tony Hillerman
Belly Laughs: The Naked Truth about Pregnancy & Childbirth by: Jenny McCarthy
Key of Knowledge by: Nora Roberts
The Paid Companion by: Amanda Quick

Update:
June 3rd:
ivylibra224 would like to be skipped so I am contacting lobodyke.
June 4th: lobodyke would like to be skipped so I am contacting ninkasi.
June 5th: I have the address for ninkasi!

Journal Entry 8 by wingJennyC1230wing from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, June 05, 2008

Mailed to ninkasi today via USPS Media Mail Delivery Confirmation #03070020000022334514

Happy Travels!

Journal Entry 9 by ninkasi from Nashville, Tennessee USA on Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Woohoo! I received this bookbox today and I am having fun going through it!

Chopping Spree

Loose Lips
Cold Truth
The Cater Street Hangman
Blood Orchid

Happy reading! I have coloblu6's mailing address and am mailing it 6/13/08.

Journal Entry 10 by ninkasi at Media Mail, USPS -- Controlled Releases on Friday, June 13, 2008

Released 6 yrs ago (6/13/2008 UTC) at Media Mail, USPS -- Controlled Releases

Hi! And welcome to Book Crossing!

If you found this book and are not familiar with Book Crossing, thanks for checking the site out. Welcome! Enjoy both the book and the site.

People all over the world are tracking their books through Book Crossing.

I really hope you'll journal this book! You can stay anonymous. You can journal the book right now! You don’t have to read it first. Ideally, you will post a journal now saying that you’ve found this particular book, then read (and hopefully enjoy) the book. When you’re done reading, come back here and let us know when and where you will pass the book on to another reader. Give a review if you’d like. If you journal it, you can come back anytime to track its journey.

If you decide to join – and it’s FREE - please consider using me, ninkasi, as the member who referred you. If you are already familiar with Book Crossing, thanks for picking up the book.

Either way, I hope you'll make a journal entry so all previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Happy reading and Happy Book Crossing!

Journal Entry 11 by ColoBlu6 from Grover Beach, California USA on Sunday, July 06, 2008

Arrived Safe :~)
Thank you for including me, can't wait to look at all
the books :~)

Journal Entry 12 by ColoBlu6 from Grover Beach, California USA on Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sorry I had the box for so long.

I had lots of fun looking at all the books...

Happy Reading :~)

Journal Entry 13 by loriped from Keizer, Oregon USA on Monday, July 21, 2008

The box arrived today and after looking at all the wonderful books to choose from, I have made my selections.

Selecting from the box for my mom:
A Kiss of Shadows

Dark Protector
Ain't Myth Behaving
Minx

Revised additions:
Whenever I get a bookbox I try to replace the books I take out with similar genre or type in order to keep the variety. I also always try to include a few books I know the hostess of the bookbox would like. With that in mind I selected four titles that I thought princess-peapod would like. However, in journaling them I found that I had indeed selected something she would enjoy because she had already read them and passed them on! So I am substituting the following books and adding others.

Taking out again:

Soul Song
Mine Till Midnight
Charmed Life
Turn Left at Sanity

I will contact the next person in line and get the box out ASAP.

Journal Entry 14 by gecko4ever from Rancho Cucamonga, California USA on Wednesday, August 06, 2008

I got this book box at my new address... thanks for holding it. I am doing a little bit of creative trading within two different boxes so the owners don't get the same books back. Hopefully it works. And to be certain I have read the books.

Journal Entry 15 by gecko4ever from Rancho Cucamonga, California USA on Wednesday, August 06, 2008

I receieved this box on Monday and I am working on two of them. I am taking and giving so please be patient. I am almost complete....

I took:

Last Kiss Goodbye by Rita Herron
Dark Needs at Night's Edge by Kresley Cole
Dark Protector by Alexis Margan
Embrace the Twilight by Maggie Shayne
Charmed Life by Bernard Taylor
Soul Song by Marjorie M. Liu
Slaughter House Five by Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.
Curtain by Agatha Christie

A Certain Smil by Judith Michael
The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
Bridget Jones's Diary by Helen Fielding
Thinner by Stephen King

Journal Entry 16 by gecko4ever at Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, August 17, 2008

Released 6 yrs ago (8/15/2008 UTC) at Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Went to the next member listed...lobodyke

Journal Entry 17 by Lobodyke from Bardstown, Kentucky USA on Friday, August 22, 2008

I was excited to find this box at my door when I woke up today. It's always so much fun to go through a bookbox, and see what others have put in. This one is especially nice because all the books are in great shape!

1. The Secret History - Donna Tartt
Wicked Fix - Sarah Graves
Bridget Jones's Diary - Helen Fielding
Southern Fried - Cathy Pickens
Turn Left at Sanity - Nancy Warren

I'm putting in:

The Secret History (different edition) - Donna Tartt
The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty - Anne Rice (writing as A.N. Roquelaure)
Firestorm - Nevada Barr
Sunder, Eclipse, and Seed - Elyse Guttenberg
Higher Authority - Stephen White
French's One-Dish Meals - French's
Italian Cooking: Step-by-Step - Judith Ferguson

Numbers 6 and 7 are a "thank you" to princess-peapod for coordinating this box.

Journal Entry 18 by Lobodyke from Bardstown, Kentucky USA on Sunday, August 24, 2008

I briefly took this out of Princess-Peapod's Spring Cleaning Bookbox to read it, and was glad that I did. I vaguely remembered reading it previously, but it didn't hurt for me to hear its "feel good" message again. I especially enjoyed the photographs in the book, several of which made me laugh out loud.

Journal Entry 19 by Lobodyke at controlled release, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases on Monday, August 25, 2008

Released 6 yrs ago (8/25/2008 UTC) at controlled release, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases

The Spring Cleaning Bookbox went in the mail on 8/25.

Delivery Confirmation #: 0307-1790-0001-7765-8038

Journal Entry 20 by princess-peapod from San Luis Obispo, California USA on Thursday, September 04, 2008

my spring cleaning bookbox came back to me today, will need time to look thru it & see what treasures it holds...

"I suddenly had a little epiphany: all the books we own, both read and unread, are the fullest expression of self we have at our disposal."

Nick Hornby

Journal Entry 21 by princess-peapod from San Luis Obispo, California USA on Monday, October 20, 2008

using this book again for a bookbox, it is just a great size and easy to tuck in.
This bookbox is a erotica-romance bookbox travelling thru the US.

The titles I have for the box are:
Pagan Heat (a black lace book) http://bookcrossing.com/---/6419827
Bad Boys in Kilts http://bookcrossing.com/---/6370578
White Hot Holidays vol.3 http://bookcrossing.com/---/6010522
Open Invitation http://bookcrossing.com/---/6010510
Suite fantasy http://bookcrossing.com/---/6289688
Hot Ticket http://bookcrossing.com/---/6289686
The Trouble With Paradise http://bookcrossing.com/---/6289680
Guide to Getting it on http://bookcrossing.com/---/6481892

might end up with a couple more at least as I am reading a couple right now...
going to
nmreader
barklesswagmore
angeeaustin
bkind2books
this is being mailed out to it's first stop on Friday...happy reading to all!!!

Journal Entry 22 by princess-peapod at avila beach, ca, Book Box -- Controlled Releases on Friday, October 24, 2008

Released 6 yrs ago (10/24/2008 UTC) at avila beach, ca, Book Box -- Controlled Releases

"Oh, it is absurd to have a hard and fast rule about what one should read and what one shouldn't. More than half of modern culture depends on what one shouldn't read."
Oscar Wilde

I love my books enough to set them free for others to enjoy...hope that is you, but if not feel free to pass it along for another to enjoy!

"A book is a mysterious object, I said, and once it floats out into the world, anything can happen. All kinds of mischief can be caused, and there's not a damned thing you can do about it. For better or worse, it's completely out of your control."
Paul Auster

Journal Entry 23 by kaila-ann from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA on Monday, October 27, 2008

Box arrived today, will hopefully be able to mail it out Friday, if not I will let everyone know. I will journal again to let everyone know what I took out and what I am adding. Thanks for including me!

Took out:
The guide to getting it on
Bound to Ecstasy
Suite Fantasy

Added:
His mistress's voicce
To wed a scandulous spy
Key of light

Journal Entry 24 by kaila-ann at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Released 5 yrs ago (11/7/2008 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Princess-peapod's journal book, thank you for including me.

ETA: Mailed today and will post DC# tomorrow AM.

Journal Entry 25 by brianset from Long Creek, South Carolina USA on Monday, November 10, 2008

This is a cute little book! Good one to use as a journal. The romance/erotic box came today. PM'ed spoiledrotten for address. I will journal these books as soon as I can! Stinking busy week..and next week aint looking no better..then Thanksgiving. Gotta stop and eat a couple days, too, ya know?

Journal Entry 26 by spoiledrotten from Waldwick, New Jersey USA on Wednesday, November 26, 2008

just received the book box. have emailed next person and hope to get it out next week. Thanks so much fjor including me. Will journal again when it is sent.

Journal Entry 27 by spoiledrotten at Beaver Dam, Wisconsin USA on Friday, November 28, 2008

Released 5 yrs ago (11/28/2008 UTC) at Beaver Dam, Wisconsin USA

This book was sent out today in pricess-peadpod's bookbox. It is on its way to nuyear1975. Thanks for including me.

Journal Entry 28 by nuyear1975 on Thursday, December 11, 2008

thanks for including me in your bookbox will send out to next person by Monday morning, cute book to include in your box!

Journal Entry 29 by nuyear1975 on Thursday, December 11, 2008

from the erotica romance book box I have taken:
"Hot Ticket"
"The trouble With Paradise"
"Wild Thing"
"Erotica From Penthouse"

and I have added:

"Sheer Pleasure"
"Tie Me Up, Tie Me Down'
"Perfect Kisses'
"Hot and Bothered"

Journal Entry 30 by awakeagain from Port Murray, New Jersey USA on Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Received this book box today and am PMing the next person on the list.

I was surprised at how people interpreted the type of book to go in this bookbox. It's quite a spread.

Journal Entry 31 by marriedfairy from Golden Valley, Arizona USA on Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Got it in today...part of the bookbox...have 2 books ahead of it then will start on some of these....thanks

Journal Entry 32 by marriedfairy from Golden Valley, Arizona USA on Tuesday, May 05, 2009

This was way to cute!!!! Putting this book in the box-erotic/romance, will be sending out soon.

Journal Entry 33 by marriedfairy from Golden Valley, Arizona USA on Tuesday, June 02, 2009

I am mailing this book with the book-box out today! Thank you for letting me join. I will post when I have mailed it out with the confirmation number when I come back from the post office. Thanks again.

Journal Entry 34 by marriedfairy from Golden Valley, Arizona USA on Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Sent out today usps conf #: 0309 0330 0001 5504 3590 Thanks again

Journal Entry 35 by wingJennyC1230wing from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, June 04, 2009

The bookbox is here! Yah! I will make my choices and move it along soon. :-)

Journal Entry 36 by wingJennyC1230wing from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, June 09, 2009

I took out of the box:

Slow Dancing by: Joan Elizabeth Lloyd
9 1/2 Weeks by: Elizabeth McNeill
Suite Fantasy by: Janice Maynard
The Big Book of Erotic Ghost Stories

Mailed today to NMReader via Media Mail. Delivery Confirmation #9102805213683089559350

Journal Entry 37 by NMReader from Herndon, Virginia USA on Friday, June 19, 2009

It has arrived. I am going to have a tough time deciding.

Journal Entry 38 by NMReader from Herndon, Virginia USA on Friday, June 19, 2009

Cute. I enjoyed the pictures and the writing

Journal Entry 39 by BarkLessWagMore from Merrimack, New Hampshire USA on Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The bookbox arrived today. I have a crazy week and won't be able to pull/add to it until Sunday. I'll send an updated post then. Thanks!

Journal Entry 40 by BarkLessWagMore from Merrimack, New Hampshire USA on Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I'll be sending the box to angeeaustin in the next day or so. I'm adding in a few books of various styles and formats to mix things up. I'm putting in a few more than I'm taking because I need to move some of thee books. Hope you all don't mind!

I'm putting in:

Pink Ice by Susanna Carr
Erotomaniac
Dark Angels
Soul Deep

Thanks for sharing everyone! I'll post journal entries for the books I'm taking next & will write more after I read them.

Journal Entry 41 by BarkLessWagMore at Princess Peapod's Erotic Romance Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Released 5 yrs ago (7/31/2009 UTC) at Princess Peapod's Erotic Romance Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Will mail Friday morning and post DC# then. I have one question though, was I supposed to journal all of the books currently in the box or just the ones I'm taking out?

Delivery Confirmation #0309 0330 0000 5747 2467

Journal Entry 42 by angeeaustin from Pearland, Texas USA on Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Yip! The box was waiting for me when I got home today. I will PM the next in line, and will make choices soon. The box is pretty beat up, so I am going to replace it. Normally, I would take the box to work, and find a new box there- but as I work with only men, and I know they will go nuts over the books in this box, I am just going to bring a box home & ship it from here. I will post again once I make my picks, and have it ready to go!

Journal Entry 43 by angeeaustin at Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Released 5 yrs ago (8/7/2009 UTC) at Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Ok- I have made my choices.

Two Men and a Lady
Suite Fantasy

I am adding:
The Sexual Life of Catherine M.
The Dark Garden

I have Bkind2books address, so I should have this back in the mail no later than Friday. Delivery Confirmation 0308 0730 0001 6421 8320.

Thanks so much princess peapod for including me in your bookbox!!

Journal Entry 44 by wingBkind2bookswing from Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Tuesday, August 11, 2009

What a fun bookbox! And such a diverse selection from novels to nonfiction to graphic/comic book novel/whatever they're called.

SO, I have removed the following:
Nine and a Half Weeks
Slow Dancing
The Dark Garden
The Sexual Life of Catherine M.
Key of Light

and added:
Bound & Determined
Strange Attractions
Exit to Eden
Alluring Tales
Seduced by Moonlight

Will be returning to Princess-Peapod. Thank you so much for including me in this bookbox!

Journal Entry 45 by wingBkind2bookswing at Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Released 5 yrs ago (8/12/2009 UTC) at Clarksville, Tennessee USA

Back to you, Princess! Thanks so much for organizing this.

Delivery confirmation # 0309 1140 0001 6544 8473

Journal Entry 46 by princess-peapod from San Luis Obispo, California USA on Tuesday, August 25, 2009

erotic romance bookbox finally came home to me today...some look great and others will be passed along : )