corner corner The Collector

The Collector
by John Fowles | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by UnwrittenLibra of Madison, Wisconsin USA on 5/14/2008

status (set by dolphin-au): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by UnwrittenLibra from Madison, Wisconsin USA on Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Received in one of seven boxes of used books in Hadley, Massachusetts.

Journal Entry 2 by UnwrittenLibra from Madison, Wisconsin USA on Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sent out as a RABCK to a BXer in Australia!

Journal Entry 3 by dolphin-au from Lake Macquarie, New South Wales Australia on Sunday, May 25, 2008

Thank you so much UnwrittenLibra! This was certainly not necessary, but very much appreciated anyway. It might be a little while before I'll get to it, but I'm sure I'll enjoy it. This book has been on my wishlist for some time.

Journal Entry 4 by dolphin-au from Lake Macquarie, New South Wales Australia on Tuesday, January 26, 2010

This is a disturbing sort of book. It is very well written, and gives some insight in potential motivation for these heinous crimes, but I still found it hard to understand how somebody could go through with it. the diary of the victim felt more realistic to me.
Thanks for sending me this book UnwrittenLibra. I'll see if I can let it continue its travels.

Journal Entry 5 by dolphin-au at Bookfest in Coffs Harbour, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, April 09, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (4/9/2011 UTC) at Bookfest in Coffs Harbour, New South Wales Australia

Donated to the yearly bookfest booksale