corner corner Perfume: The Story of a Murderer

Perfume: The Story of a Murderer
by Patrick Suskind | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingjarewing of Tampa, Florida USA on Tuesday, May 13, 2008

status (set by Elilara): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingjarewing from Tampa, Florida USA on Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Purchased at the Friends For The Public Library clearance sale for releasing!

Journal Entry 2 by ZiaBookCrossers from Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Reserved for a Bookcrossing table at Albuquerque Pridefest on June 14, 2008!

Journal Entry 3 by wingjarewing from Tampa, Florida USA on Sunday, June 15, 2008

This was leftover after the festival... will find a new home for the book soon....

Journal Entry 4 by wingjarewing at Singing Arrow Park in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Sunday, July 20, 2008

Released 5 yrs ago (7/20/2008 UTC) at Singing Arrow Park in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

Left on a bench under a tree. As we played across the park in the playground, I could see a lady stop to read the book. I guess it wasn't for her, though as she put it back in the baggie and left it for someone else. Hope it finds a new home soon!

Released for the 2008 Leap Into The Wild 366 Challenge!

Journal Entry 5 by Elilara from Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Sunday, July 20, 2008

My boyfriend caught this booking hiding in a park near our house! If it was a snake, it would have bit him! I'm excited, as I've heard good things about the movie, which in turn, made me want to read the book.