corner corner montana

montana
by Debbie Macomber | Romance
Registered by wingdg7500wing of Lancaster, Pennsylvania USA on 5/12/2008

status (set by NancyNova): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingdg7500wing from Lancaster, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, May 12, 2008

Given to me in a box of books from a friend.

Journal Entry 2 by wingdg7500wing at RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sending out as part of a rabck package. Enjoy!

*2009 RABCK Release Challenge*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To the finder of this book:

What you have in your hands is an honest-to-goodness gift, no strings attached. You may keep it forever and ever, pass it on to a friend, or release it back "into the wild" for someone else to find. I know it may seem a little odd to find this lying around--it's my way of touching the lives of others in a positive way, with the hope that it made your day. :)

If you are new to BookCrossing, and find this book and this site, welcome! Enjoy the site, the book, and hopefully the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using any previous reader of this book ... or me, dg7500 ... as the member who referred you. Or you may remain anonymous!

If you are an old hand at BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book! Either way, I hope you'll make a brief journal entry so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Thanks, and Happy Crossing! :)

"Every book, every volume you see here, has a soul. The soul of the person who wrote it and of those who read it and lived and dreamed with it. Every time a book changes hands, every time someone runs his eyes down its pages, its spirit grows and strengthens ..."

Carlos Ruiz Zafon (The Shadow of the Wind)

Journal Entry 3 by wingdg7500wing at RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Friday, June 26, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (6/26/2009 UTC) at RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Part of a rabck package for nancynova. Enjoy!

*2009 RABCK Release Challenge*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To the finder of this book:

Carlos Ruiz Zafon (The Shadow of the Wind)

Journal Entry 4 by wingNancyNovawing from Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, June 30, 2009

RABCk book box

Journal Entry 5 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, August 11, 2011

change status

Journal Entry 6 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, January 22, 2015

RABCk bookbox from dg7500; One of the better Debbie books. Broke, divorced with the ex in jail for fraud, Molly moves back to grandpa's ranch in Montana, with her two tween age boys. The ranch is in dire straits, and the foreman is trying to keep things going, but there's a military faction in town, that will do whatever they need to for that land. Molly marries the foreman, Sam, as a marriage of convenience to help keep the land when Grandpa dies, but the militants are getting more and more troublesome. And the marriage isn't going quite for convenience any more.

Journal Entry 7 by wingNancyNovawing at Kulpsville Post Office OBCZ in Kulpsville, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, March 12, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (3/12/2016 UTC) at Kulpsville Post Office OBCZ in Kulpsville, Pennsylvania USA

For the 3 every week and places release challenges

If you aren't familiar with Bookcrossing, take a few minutes to check out this very cool site. Bookcrossers LOVE books, and more than anything, they love to read books and then set them free for other people to find and enjoy. I would love it if you would leave a journal entry -- you can say where you found the book or how you liked it when you read it. Then, when you are ready, pass it along for someone else to enjoy! Thanks and happy reading!