corner corner H Is for Homicide (Kinsey Millhone Mysteries)

H Is for Homicide (Kinsey Millhone Mysteries)
by Sue Grafton | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Nelle of Barrie, Ontario Canada on Thursday, May 08, 2008

status (set by starrdust): available

Journal Entry 1 by Nelle from Barrie, Ontario Canada on Thursday, May 08, 2008

I didn't find this book as exciting as some of the earlier ones in this alphabet series. Kinsey is undercover for the first time.
There's a twist at the end which doesn't seem to believable. I can't say anymore without being a "spoiler".

Journal Entry 2 by Nelle from Barrie, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I will pass this on to another bookcrosser who has expressed interest in this series.

Journal Entry 3 by wingstarrdustwing from Cookstown, Ontario Canada on Friday, May 23, 2008

Picked up at the BookCrossing meet-up in Barrie, at Tim Horton's (Essa Rd/Bryne Dr). Thanks Nelle. I haven't started this series yet but have the "A" book so will add this one to the pile so I can read them in alphabetical order.

Journal Entry 4 by wingstarrdustwing at Cookstown, Ontario Canada on Sunday, March 25, 2012

Read this while on holiday in England and I'm gradually getting through the series. I agree with Nelle's comments that this book wasn't as good as some of the previous ones but I will continue as I now have all in the series up to "U" and these are usually a quick and easy read.