corner corner Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell

by Susanna Clarke | Literature & Fiction
Registered by kidAmy of London, Ontario Canada on 5/8/2008

status (set by janey-canuck): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by kidAmy from London, Ontario Canada on Thursday, May 08, 2008

Picked it up for a song at my place of work, specifically for bookcrossing. Another bookcrosser has been looking to read it. :)

Journal Entry 2 by kidAmy from London, Ontario Canada on Monday, May 26, 2008

Packaged for the mail. Will be sent to another bookcrosser tomorrow.

Journal Entry 3 by kidAmy from London, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Was popped in the mail this morning, and is on its way to an unsuspecting bookcrosser! =O

Journal Entry 4 by janey-canuck from Guelph, Ontario Canada on Sunday, June 08, 2008

Arrived in the mailbox the other day, an excellent surprise that beats getting bills!!

Journal Entry 5 by janey-canuck from Guelph, Ontario Canada on Sunday, November 15, 2009

Wow. Long. And just when you think you're starting to make progress, the book gets longer somehow. I swear, every time I started reading, I had more pages to go when I put the book down than when I started!

But it was worth sticking it out until the end. I gave up on the footnotes fairly early and didn't feel like I was at a loss at all. The book got much darker than I anticipated and the pace of action was quite slow most of the time. However, the sense of accomplishment when I finally finished and the twists in the plot made up for it!

Journal Entry 6 by janey-canuck at Guelph, Ontario Canada on Sunday, March 22, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (3/22/2015 UTC) at Guelph, Ontario Canada

This book is heading out into the wilds of Guelph to help stock one of the city's wonderful Little Free Libraries. Which one or when, I cannot say - that will be up to the discretion of the owners!