corner corner Bloody Bones (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, Book 5)

Journal Entry 1 by princess-peapod from San Luis Obispo, California USA on Sunday, May 04, 2008

5th book in the Anita Blake series...they just get better and better!

Journal Entry 2 by princess-peapod at u.s. postal service in avila beach, ca, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (5/7/2008 UTC) at u.s. postal service in avila beach, ca, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

part of my paranormal bookbox, enjoy!

"A book is a mysterious object, I said, and once it floats out into the world, anything can happen. All kinds of mischief can be caused, and there's not a damned thing you can do about it. For better or worse, it's completely out of your control."
Paul Auster

Journal Entry 3 by loriped from Keizer, Oregon USA on Monday, May 12, 2008

Selecting from Princess-peapod's paranormal bookbox. Thanks for including mom.

Journal Entry 4 by loriped from Keizer, Oregon USA on Monday, August 04, 2008

Adding to princess-peapod's vampire book box.

Journal Entry 5 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Monday, September 08, 2008

Everyone says I MUST read this series (I made it through half of the first book then got distracted with schoolwork back when I was in college, but I intend to give it a proper shot). I've got a few books from the series but don't have this one yet. So I'm taking it and putting it on my shelf with the others for as many rainy days as it takes to get through the series :-)

Journal Entry 6 by wingKateKintailwing at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA on Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (4/26/2015 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

One of many books given away at the Kensington Day of the Book festival for a new reader to find & enjoy!

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 7 by wingmelydiawing at Centreville, Virginia USA on Monday, April 27, 2015

This was leftover at the end of the Day of the Book festival in Kensington, Maryland. I hope to continue its journey soon.

Edit 14 July 2017: I read another copy of this book, and this is what I had to say:

When she is called upon to raise an entire cemetery to settle a land dispute, Anita Blake must call on her aspiring paramour vampire, Jean-Claude, for help. I liked this one, though the love triangle continues to feel forced. Mostly I liked learning more about the fantasy elements, like the mechanics involved in raising the dead, the various species of supernatural critters, etc. I'm not impatient to read the next one, but I'll probably continue reading the series. It's entertaining enough.

Journal Entry 8 by wingmelydiawing at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Saturday, May 09, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (5/16/2015 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

Once again, BCinDC is giving away free books at the Gaithersburg Book Festival. This book is one of them.