corner corner false impression

false impression
by Jeffrey Archer | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by siriradha of Colorado Springs, Colorado USA on Monday, May 05, 2008

status (set by AnonymousFinder): available

Journal Entry 1 by siriradha from Colorado Springs, Colorado USA on Monday, May 05, 2008

HELP! I'm being buried under an avalanche of books; time to share some of them with the rest of the world!

Journal Entry 2 by siriradha at Emergicare 4083 Austin Bluffs Pkwy in Colorado Springs, Colorado USA on Friday, May 09, 2008

Released 6 yrs ago (5/9/2008 UTC) at Emergicare 4083 Austin Bluffs Pkwy in Colorado Springs, Colorado USA

Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, Siriradha, as your referring member. Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels- You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Tuesday, July 08, 2008

I went into Emergicare and found the book. I just finished it and plan to leave it somewhere here in Colorado Springs this week.

CAUGHT IN COLORADO SPRINGS COLORADO USA

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Finished it in Seattle. Ment to leave it at the airport on my way out, but will do so at LAX on my way to London tomorrow!

CAUGHT IN DENVER CO USA