corner corner The Reivers

The Reivers
by WILLIAM FAULKNER | Other
Registered by authorauthor of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 4/26/2008

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by authorauthor from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, April 26, 2008

Terrific book!

Journal Entry 2 by authorauthor at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA on Saturday, April 26, 2008

Released 8 yrs ago (4/27/2008 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

Journal Entry 3 by wingmelydiawing from Centreville, Virginia USA on Monday, April 28, 2008

This was leftover at the end of the International Day of the Book festival in Kensington, Maryland, yesterday. I hope to continue its journey soon.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmelydiawing at Micro Center in Vienna, Virginia USA on Sunday, May 04, 2008

Released 8 yrs ago (5/4/2008 UTC) at Micro Center in Vienna, Virginia USA

Left on a planter out front near Michael's.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Saturday, May 10, 2008

Found last week in front of the Micro Center - I'm enough of a believer in fate to put this at the top of my reading list!

CAUGHT IN VIENNA VIRGINIA UNITED STATES

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Sunday, May 18, 2008

Taking it to Stacy's Coffee Parlor in Falls Church today - I'm gonna finish it and leave it there.