corner corner Sacred Sins

Sacred Sins
by Nora Roberts | Romance
Registered by turbostitcher of Arlington, Texas USA on 4/25/2008

status (set by turbostitcher): available

Journal Entry 1 by turbostitcher from Arlington, Texas USA on Friday, April 25, 2008

In the lazy days of summer, a merciless heat wave is the biggest story in Washington, D.C. But the weather is knocked off the front pages when a young woman is found strangled to death. A note left behind reads "Her sins are forgiven her". Two more victims soon follow, and suddenly every headline is devoted to the killer the press has dubbed “the Priest.” When the police ask top-notch psychiatrist Dr. Tess Court to help with their investigation, she comes up with a disturbing portrait of a twisted soul. Detective Ben Paris doesn’t give a damn about the killer’s psyche. What he can’t easily dismiss is Tess. Tall, dark, and good-looking, Ben has a legendary reputation with women, but the coolly elegant Tess doesn’t react to him like other women he’s known--and he finds the challenge enticing. Now, as the two are thrown together in a perilous quest to stop a serial killer, the flame of white-hot passion flares. But someone also has his eyes on the beautiful blond doctor...and Ben can only pray that if the madman strikes, he'll be able to stop him before it’s too late....

Note: This is the cover of this paperback copy.

Journal Entry 2 by turbostitcher at The Newbern Company, 2025 S. Cooper in Arlington, Texas USA on Sunday, February 01, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (1/31/2009 UTC) at The Newbern Company, 2025 S. Cooper in Arlington, Texas USA

Going to my BC bookshelf at my workplace. Note: Not accessible to outside visitors.

February 4, 2009--A coworker in my department is reading this one.
February 10, 2009--Finished, enjoyed and returned to the shelf.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Congratulations on finding a free book and welcome to the BookCrossing community! Please take time to write a quick note to let me know where my book has journeyed, how you liked it and what you plan to do with it next.

Journal Entry 3 by turbostitcher from Arlington, Texas USA on Thursday, May 07, 2009

This book has been removed from my workplace bookshelf.

Journal Entry 4 by turbostitcher at Arlington, Texas USA on Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Released 3 mos ago (8/29/2017 UTC) at Arlington, Texas USA

Given to my neighbor Kaye.

Journal Entry 5 by turbostitcher at Arlington, Texas USA on Saturday, November 11, 2017

This book was returned to me.