corner corner Victoria: May Blossom of Britannia, England, 1829 (The Royal Diaries)

Victoria: May Blossom of Britannia, England, 1829 (The Royal Diaries)
by Anna Kirwan | Children's Books
Registered by redlandslibrary of Brisbane, Queensland Australia on 4/23/2008

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by redlandslibrary from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, April 23, 2008

We are a Year 6 class from Brisbane Australia, and we would love you to read this book and tell us where it has gone. We will keep checking this website to see where our book is.

Journal Entry 2 by pam99 from Ochiltree, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, May 12, 2008

Woo hoo! Caught this book at Glasgow Airport... will release shortly so that others can enjoy it and see how far it can go!

Journal Entry 3 by pam99 at Waxy O'Connors in Glasgow, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (5/19/2008 UTC) at Waxy O'Connors in Glasgow, Scotland United Kingdom

Released on Monday night... sorry, I know a bar isn't the greatest place to release a book but I had a very full bag and had to take something out! It's next to Queen St station so hopefully it will get on a train...

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Caught the book in a bar in Glasgow.. Traveled across Europe with me and back home to New York! To be continued..

CAUGHT IN GLASGOW SCOTLAND