corner corner Robin Hood

Robin Hood
by Simon R. Green | History
Registered by wingKateKintailwing of Burke, Virginia USA on 4/24/2008

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Thursday, April 24, 2008

Bought at a thrift shop sale.

This is a novel based on the Robin Hood legends.

Journal Entry 2 by wingKateKintailwing at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA on Thursday, April 24, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (4/27/2008 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

Free to whoever wants it at the BookCrossing table at the Kensington Day of the Book Festival!

Congrats and welcome to BookCrossing!
Thank you so much for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it is entirely free). If you choose to join, I would love if you could indicate KateKintail referred you.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmelydiawing from Centreville, Virginia USA on Monday, April 28, 2008

This was leftover at the end of the International Day of the Book festival in Kensington, Maryland, yesterday. I hope to continue its journey soon.

Journal Entry 4 by bhodi from Herndon, Virginia USA on Saturday, May 31, 2008

Just Received!

Journal Entry 5 by wingmelydiawing from Centreville, Virginia USA on Monday, May 17, 2010

This is back in my possession again. bhodi said he read it and it was not as bad as he'd expected.

Journal Entry 6 by wingmelydiawing at -- Geocaches, Virginia USA on Monday, July 05, 2010

I plan on releasing this while on my trip to Illinois this week. I will make release notes when I get back.

Journal Entry 7 by wingmelydiawing at McDonald's at 231 and I-70 in Crawfordsville, Indiana USA on Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Released 6 yrs ago (7/13/2010 UTC) at McDonald's at 231 and I-70 in Crawfordsville, Indiana USA

Left on a table outside.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 8 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Danville, Indiana USA on Monday, July 19, 2010

uhhhhhhh my dad found this at danville, IN mcdonalds.