corner corner The Fighting Agents (Men at War)

The Fighting Agents (Men at War)
by W.E.B. Griffin | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingmelydiawing of Centreville, Virginia USA on 4/16/2008

status (set by readerpete): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingmelydiawing from Centreville, Virginia USA on Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Registered by melydia in Centreville, Virginia, USA. Enjoy! :D

Journal Entry 2 by wingmelydiawing at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA on Monday, April 21, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (4/27/2008 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

To be given away at the International Day of the Book in Kensington, Maryland.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by wingmelydiawing from Centreville, Virginia USA on Monday, April 28, 2008

This was leftover at the end of the International Day of the Book festival in Kensington, Maryland, yesterday. I hope to continue its journey soon.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmelydiawing at Southpointe McDonald's in Fredericksburg, Virginia USA on Thursday, July 10, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (7/10/2008 UTC) at Southpointe McDonald's in Fredericksburg, Virginia USA

Left on a table outside.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Villas, New Jersey USA on Saturday, May 31, 2014

I work for the local library here in Cape May County, NJ. This little paperback came to us as a book donation in good condition. It will be sold for $.10 and the proceeds will go towards supporting the library. I look forward to when it gets a new home!

Journal Entry 6 by readerpete at Villas, New Jersey USA on Saturday, July 19, 2014

my wife picked this up for me at library sale, as I am a voracious reader. Really enjoyed it. Recommend highly to anyone who likes military type novels.