corner corner The Three Musketeers

The Three Musketeers
by Alexandre Dumas | Audiobooks
Registered by wingrahar109wing of Farnborough, Hampshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 28, 2008

status (set by marsala): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingrahar109wing from Farnborough, Hampshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Abridged version.

Journal Entry 2 by wingrahar109wing at The Old Shades Pub, Whitehall in City of Westminster, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, May 25, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (5/26/2012 UTC) at The Old Shades Pub, Whitehall in City of Westminster, Greater London United Kingdom

Being taken to the meet-up tomorrow lunchtime. If not picked up at the meet, will be released somewhere in central London.

Hello!
And if you do choose to join, please consider using me, rahar109, as your referring member.
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by marsala at Chiswick, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, May 26, 2012

This book was left at the end of the meet up, so I've packed it up. It's been wild released in the Trafalgar Square/St. James's park area.