corner corner Led Astray

Led Astray
by Sandra Brown | Romance
Registered by furball of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 4/12/2008

status (set by bjfnord): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by furball from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, April 12, 2008

This book has been languishing on the office book exchange shelf for over a year. I'm taking it to a Bookcrossing meeting today in case there is a romance fan there.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmelydiawing from Centreville, Virginia USA on Sunday, April 13, 2008

This came home with me after yesterday's meet at Panera in Alexandria, VA. I hope to continue its journey soon.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmelydiawing at Jammin' Java, 231 Maple Ave, Vienna, VA 22180 in Vienna, Virginia USA on Friday, April 18, 2008

Released 8 yrs ago (4/18/2008 UTC) at Jammin' Java, 231 Maple Ave, Vienna, VA 22180 in Vienna, Virginia USA

Left on a table at the Jim's Big Ego concert. Great show!

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 4 by bjfnord from Garland, Texas USA on Thursday, May 01, 2008

Picked up the book at Washington National Airport in D.C. It is now in Dallas, TX and will be traveling along soon, hopefully.