corner corner Flubber: Novelisation (Book of the Film)

Flubber: Novelisation (Book of the Film)
by Cathy East Dubowski | Children's Books
Registered by Rivercassini of London, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, April 12, 2008

status (set by UrbanCoffeeCo): available

Journal Entry 1 by Rivercassini from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, April 12, 2008

That time that comes to every hoarder of books eventually has come to me...my accumulation of books (collection is far to grand a word for the teetering piles that have accrued randomly over the years) has outgrown the space available and then some...and now husband is talking about moving house...so it's time for a clear out...and, with some pain and some regret, I am slowly, slowly, weeding through my books and trying to decide what I can bear to part with. This, I think, is one of them.

Journal Entry 2 by Katweeble from Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Friday, May 09, 2008

Caught from my goody bag at the London Convention April 2008 very late registering due to very frustrating loss of internet connection only just sorted out.

Journal Entry 3 by Katweeble at Wolverhampton, West Midlands United Kingdom on Monday, July 23, 2012

A very quick read as it is really just a broad plot description with photos from the movie - a bit disappointing really even though I liked the story and the movie.

Journal Entry 4 by Katweeble at Urban Coffee Company, Church St in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, December 29, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (12/29/2012 UTC) at Urban Coffee Company, Church St in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

Taking to the December Birmingham meeting

Journal Entry 5 by wingUrbanCoffeeCowing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, December 29, 2012

Now available on the bookshelf on the first floor.