corner corner Affair to Remember, An (St. John Brothers)

Affair to Remember, An (St. John Brothers)
by Karen Hawkins | Romance
Registered by wingkatopuawing of Flensburg, Schleswig-Holstein Germany on 4/8/2008

status (set by katopua): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingkatopuawing from Flensburg, Schleswig-Holstein Germany on Tuesday, April 08, 2008

backcover text:
Saddled with five unruly orphans, the Earl of Greyley, Anthony Elliot, is at his wits' end. Unfortunately, the only person willing to deal with the adorable litte terrors is Anna Thraxton, governess extraordinaire - and the one woman Anthony can't abide. She's too outspoken, too opinionated, and far too beautiful for his peace of mind. A woman should be meek and mild - words that perfectly describe his prospective bride, not the flame-haired temptress who haunts his dreams.
Anna knew this job would be trouble the moment she set foot in the door - but it's Anthony who's the problem, not the children! He's too arogant, too sure of himself, and far, far too sonderfully big and masculine. The young girl he's courting will never be able to handle him, so someone clearly needs to teach Anthony a few things about women. But when lectrues turn to kisses, igniting a passion they can't ignore, how will they resolve the battle between honor and their hearts?

Noch ein Roman aus der Talisman-Ring-Serie.

Falls Interesse besteht, mache ich daraus einen Ring.

Journal Entry 2 by wingkatopuawing from Flensburg, Schleswig-Holstein Germany on Friday, April 11, 2008

Das Buch reist als Doppelpack-Ring mit How to Treat a Lady

Ringteilnehmer
1. Kiki66
2. penelopewanders Schweiz
3. Sao-Diego12548
zurück zu katopua

Journal Entry 3 by wingkatopuawing from Flensburg, Schleswig-Holstein Germany on Saturday, May 24, 2008

gleich geht's zur Post und auf den Weg zu Kiki

Journal Entry 4 by kiki66 from Gauting, Bayern Germany on Monday, May 26, 2008

Kam heute wohlbehalten in Gauting an...
Danke fuer's Schicken, ich freu mich schon auf das Lesen!

Journal Entry 5 by kiki66 from Gauting, Bayern Germany on Monday, June 30, 2008

Well well, I have to admit I liked that even better than How to treat a Lady!
Charakters like Anna Thraxton are more my liking.. and the crosstalks between her and Anthony were just fun.
Yes, I enjoyed that!

The book went already on its way to Switzerland on Saturday!

Journal Entry 6 by wingpenelopewanderswing from Hasliberg, Bern / Berne Switzerland on Wednesday, July 02, 2008

This has arrived safely here in Switzerland, thanks so much. I'm about to leave on a holiday ( so I don't know if I'll have time to read it before and would not like to risk taking it with me on my travels. So I hope it's all right if I send it out early in August, when I return. I'll be sending both books together...
thanks so much for making these available. I hope it's all right that they spend July in the alps???

Journal Entry 7 by wingpenelopewanderswing at BookRing in UTILISER 'Libération contrôlée' > Pays > Province > Ville, .---controlled release---. Switzerland on Monday, July 07, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (7/7/2008 UTC) at BookRing in UTILISER 'Libération contrôlée' > Pays > Province > Ville, .---controlled release---. Switzerland

Glad I managed to finish this and send it off before leaving on holiday. Fun read, Anna's a fun character and her antics were amusing. Thanks for making this ring available, both books are off to Germany now.

Journal Entry 8 by Sao-Diego12548 from Köpenick, Berlin Germany on Thursday, July 31, 2008

The book arived well and was almost instantly read. I really enjoyed to read it (especially to read the gene in English for a change... :) )

Thank you for this ring!

Journal Entry 9 by wingkatopuawing from Flensburg, Schleswig-Holstein Germany on Saturday, August 30, 2008

Heil heimkehrt ... returned home well

Journal Entry 10 by wingkatopuawing at CERV library at San Agustin/Romblon in CERV, -- Not a city, Geographical features, etc. -- Philippines on Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (3/1/2013 UTC) at CERV library at San Agustin/Romblon in CERV, -- Not a city, Geographical features, etc. -- Philippines

On friday the third balikbayan box with book donations for the community library of the Volunteer Organization CERV Philippines was picked up and will soon start it's travel via ship to the headquarter of CERV in Quezon City, Manila.

Here can you see a little movie of the CERV Community Library in San Agustin, Tablas Island, Rombon, Philippines
(You need a media player which can cope with wmv-video-files