corner corner The Anarchist

The Anarchist
by Tristan Hawkins | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 5/11/2008

status (set by pocketpersona): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, May 11, 2008

There's probably one in every city, every town, on every close. A man longing to break free...itching to peel off his suit & wear something psychedelic...yearning to swap his G & T for something more transcendental...desperate to take a walk on the wild side...

Sheridan Entwistle, balding & bored, is such a man...

After a suspected heart attack, Sheridan releases his inner anarchist & sets off in search of nirvana. His family think he's gone mad & should seek professional help but his new friends, travellers heading for Glastonbury, think he needs hlep of a more illicit kind, one which will take him to a higher plane of consciousness.....

(ex-library book)

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, June 30, 2008

You've found a travelling book!
This book set off on it's travels in July & is heading for Northumberland & Dumfries & Galloway...but where has it decided to stay?

Well, if you're reading this then you've found it & you can tell us!
Please take a minute to say where it was discovered...
...& you can tell us what you thought of it.
When you've read it, please pass it to a friend to enjoy
or leave it in a public place for someone else to find -just like you did!

Journal Entry 3 by wingPlum-crazywing at Cricket ground in Bamburgh, Northumberland United Kingdom on Sunday, July 20, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (7/10/2008 UTC) at Cricket ground in Bamburgh, Northumberland United Kingdom

left on bench near the Pavillion

Journal Entry 4 by pocketpersona from Oakham, Rutland United Kingdom on Thursday, August 14, 2008

My wife read it and enjoyed it mostly. She said it was quite funny but got a bit boring towards the end. I don't really fancy reading it myself and I've got a stack of other books to get through already. I
Haven't decided what to do with it yet. More than likely it will be left somewhere in the UK midlands area.

Journal Entry 5 by pocketpersona at Oakham Train Station in Oakham, Rutland United Kingdom on Friday, August 29, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (8/29/2008 UTC) at Oakham Train Station in Oakham, Rutland United Kingdom

I will leave the book in one of the waiting rooms (on either platform if possible).
Otehrwise it will be left on a bench