corner corner Big Apple

Big Apple
by Pat Booth | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 5/3/2008

status (set by DoctorJo): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, May 03, 2008

A beautiful, successful psychiatrist, an amoral computer programmer and an angel-faced bad time girl form an explosive trio, scorching a trail of passion and depravity across New York and Europe...phew!!

(ex-library book...with a completely different woman on the cover!)

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at Togo (Coffee House) in Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, May 04, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (5/4/2008 UTC) at Togo (Coffee House) in Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

RELEASE NOTES: left at a table

If you're reading this then you've found a travelling book!

And not only have you found a book (which I hope you'll enjoy!) but you've also found a whole community of booklovers who love to share their books not just with each other but with the world in general.

Please make a short journal entry to let us know the book is in safe hands & where you found it. This will keep it's unique history up to date & we can all follow it's travels around the bookloving world.

If you decide to join BookCrossing...(it's good fun!)...would you consider putting me, Plum-crazy, as your referring member?

Thank you & I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by DoctorJo from Liverpool, Merseyside United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Found this book in a coffee shop in Brighouse West Yorkshire while visiting family and took it back to Liverpool with me. Now I've finished it I'm going to leave it on a train on my way homme from work this evening.

This is not the type of book I would normally read and I've never read anything by Pat Booth before. That said I did quite enjoy it though it is very racey in parts (I did think people might wonder what I was reading if they read any of it over my shoulder while I was on the train!)!!! The story's pretty good - quite twsity turny and there are a few stories running through it.

Its quite an easy ready - would probably make a good book for reading round the pool while on holiday.

Anyway, hope who ever gets this next enjoys it.

Byeeeeee, Jo