corner corner Three Cups of Tea: One Man's Mission to Promote Peace . . . One School at a Time

Journal Entry 1 by KrazyKatLaydee from Rolla, Missouri USA on Saturday, April 05, 2008

Congratulations on finding a Bookcrossing book!

If this is your first experience with Bookcrossing, take a moment to look around the site. I hope you'll like it enough to join. It's free, and you can remain anonymous.

My favorite part of Bookcrossing is Wild Releasing. That's probably how this book ended up in your hands. I had a book that I wanted to share with the world, so I tagged it and left it someplace where it could wait for just the right person to come along and find it. Most of my books have stayed close to home (Rolla, MO USA), but some of them have travelled hundreds of miles!

The book you found now belongs entirely to you. You get to decide what happens next. Will you read it? Keep it? Pass it along to a friend? Release it back into the wild? Toss it into the trash (PLEASE DON"T)? All I ask is that you take a moment before you leave this site to write a quick journal entry telling me it's been found. You don't have to give your name or join Bookcrossing if you don't want to.

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by KrazyKatLaydee at Missouri S & T -- Havener Center in Rolla, Missouri USA on Saturday, April 26, 2008

Released 6 yrs ago (4/26/2008 UTC) at Missouri S & T -- Havener Center in Rolla, Missouri USA

in the main floor lobby

Journal Entry 3 by almsoccerangel from Rolla, Missouri USA on Sunday, April 27, 2008

I have always wanted to read this book but never had the money to purchase it. I can't wait to read it and tell all the people I know about this neat idea. Thanks for starting such a wonderful concept! I hope to help this book make a lot of new friends.

CAUGHT IN ROLLA MO USA