corner corner Agatha Raisin and the Wellspring of Death (Agatha Raisin Mysteries)

Agatha Raisin and the Wellspring of Death (Agatha Raisin Mysteries)
by M. C. Beaton | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by bksfamly of Peoria, Arizona USA on 4/5/2008

status (set by florence71): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by bksfamly from Peoria, Arizona USA on Saturday, April 05, 2008

Welcome to Bookcrossing. Thanks for catching this book and making a journal entry. I hope you enjoy reading the book and condisder joining bookcrossing. Bookcrossing its free and lots of fun. Plus you can track the books you have read and see where they end up and how others liked the book. If you choose to join bookcrossing, I hope you will consider using me, bksfamly, as the one who referred you

Journal Entry 2 by bksfamly from Peoria, Arizona USA on Monday, January 19, 2009

another good quick read

Journal Entry 3 by bksfamly at controlled release, a controlled release -- Controlled Releases on Friday, May 08, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (5/9/2009 UTC) at controlled release, a controlled release -- Controlled Releases

bookring spiral

Journal Entry 4 by NMReader from Herndon, Virginia USA on Saturday, May 16, 2009

It has arrived with 8 other books in the series.

Journal Entry 5 by NMReader from Herndon, Virginia USA on Friday, September 18, 2009

A quick update on the status of this book.

I plan to read it this weekend and have it ready to send out. I have read two chapters so far.

Journal Entry 6 by NMReader from Herndon, Virginia USA on Monday, September 21, 2009

I like Agatha - I can certainly sympathize with the predictaments she gets herself into.

I think the characters are becoming more developed and more interesting. I am find myself annoyed with James Lacey and liking Mrs. Bloxby more and more. I think Agatha is becoming more aware of how friendships work.

I will mail to Bug2004 tomorrow - I forgot the envelope I addressed.

Journal Entry 7 by NMReader at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Friday, September 25, 2009

Released 7 yrs ago (9/25/2009 UTC) at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

I hope to mail this and all the other things that I have had ready to mail for most of the week this evening on the way home from work.

Delivery confirmation #: 0308 2690 0001 9866 1519

Journal Entry 8 by Bug2004 from Omaha, Nebraska USA on Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Arrived safely.

Journal Entry 9 by Bug2004 at Omaha, Nebraska USA on Thursday, June 03, 2010

Massive Agatha read this weekend...fun as always. Sorry for keeping it so long! Mailed off today.

Journal Entry 10 by sunfi at Dayton, Ohio USA on Friday, July 02, 2010

I've caught this one, along with the other 8 it was traveling with, safely in Ohio. In order to try to get this spiral moving again, I'll try to sprinkle these books in with the other rings/rays that I'm working through and start passing them on two or so at a time, to prevent anyone else from having a stack just waiting for them.

I keep my profile updated (on a weekly basis) so you can see how these are faring, I hope to have them all on their way by early Nov, sooner if other rings/rays stop showing up in my mailbox.

Thanks for including me in this spiral and mailing these to me.

Journal Entry 11 by sunfi at Dayton, Ohio USA on Friday, November 19, 2010

Finished this one, I just couldn't get into this one. I'll wait to pass this one on until I've finished the next one in the series.

Journal Entry 12 by sunfi at Dayton, Ohio USA on Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (1/5/2011 UTC) at Dayton, Ohio USA

On its way to Canada, it should arrive in the next month or so.

Journal Entry 13 by wingjumpinginwing at Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Thursday, January 20, 2011

I received five Agatha books today. I'll have them on their way as soon as possible.

Thanks, sunfi, for sending them to me.

Journal Entry 14 by wingjumpinginwing at Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Another fun Agatha read. Like NMReader, I am getting annoyed with James. What does Agatha see in him? I hope his good side prevails eventually.

I will be sending this along once I've read a couple more of the ones I have.

Journal Entry 15 by wingjumpinginwing at Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, July 03, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (7/3/2011 UTC) at Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

Tinina67 asked to be skipped, so I sent this book and four others to FrancesinSA by surface mail today.

Journal Entry 16 by FrancesinSA at Sasolburg, Free State South Africa on Friday, September 09, 2011

Received books #7 to #11 today. Thank you jumpingin for posting them to me. I'll start reading this book tonight.

Journal Entry 17 by FrancesinSA at Sasolburg, Free State South Africa on Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The people in this Cotswold village are extremely rude, telling each other to
"push off". :-p

Two people are murdered before the murderer is uncovered. This time I knew who the murderer was way before the end of the book. Already started the next book in the series.

Journal Entry 18 by FrancesinSA at Sasolburg, Free State South Africa on Monday, October 24, 2011

Released 5 yrs ago (10/24/2011 UTC) at Sasolburg, Free State South Africa

Posting today to Tinina67 in France.

Journal Entry 19 by Tinina67 at Seissan, Midi-Pyrénées France on Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Arrived today with other Agathas! Thank you!

Journal Entry 20 by Tinina67 at Seissan, Midi-Pyrénées France on Saturday, November 26, 2011

Agatha in top form! And yes, the characters are more developed and I am becoming a fan of Mrs Bloxby.

Now on its way to Chich!

Journal Entry 21 by chich at Sant Antoni de Portmany, Illes Balears/Islas Baleares Spain on Monday, December 05, 2011

Received today, many thanks Tinina67!

Journal Entry 22 by chich at Sant Antoni de Portmany, Illes Balears/Islas Baleares Spain on Sunday, December 11, 2011

Yet another fun Agatha adventure! I just love the characters M.C. Beaton comes up with in each new instalment of this series:) Well, as others have mentioned, James is ¤very¤ annoying and I completely fail to understand his character.

This will go to Jozebedee when I finish reading the other Agatha books I received from Tinina67:)

Many thanks for sharing!

Updated Jan. 20, 2012: neither Jozebedee nor Bookwormteacher have responded to my messages so I will be sending the book to HerbertLooby.

Journal Entry 23 by chich at Book Spiral, Book Spiral -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, January 19, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (1/20/2012 UTC) at Book Spiral, Book Spiral -- Controlled Releases

Book sent to HerbertLooby today, enjoy! :)

Journal Entry 24 by HerbertLooby at Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Saturday, February 04, 2012

Caught and ready for me to enjoy!

Journal Entry 25 by Cassandra2020 at Roslin, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Hmm. I picked this up from TiffanyAching on Sunday, but looking at the journals, it appears to be part of an old book spiral. As I've already read it, I'll see if I can find out where it should be and get it moving again.

Journal Entry 26 by Cassandra2020 at Roslin, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, May 07, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (5/9/2015 UTC) at Roslin, Scotland United Kingdom

Icila is visiting Edinburgh this weekend - will take all the Agatha Raisin books from the spiral to her hotel.

Journal Entry 27 by wingIcilawing at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, May 23, 2015

A lot of thanks Cassandra2020 ! The books were waiting for me at the reception.
We had a marvelous time in Scotland, my group and I.
So many kind people in beautiful landscapes.

Journal Entry 28 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Sunday, September 10, 2017

A relaxing read, how funny this Agatha, I w'll soon read the others, sure.

Journal Entry 29 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Sunday, September 10, 2017

Released 1 wk ago (9/11/2017 UTC) at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France

On its way to florence71 who was tagged with it.
Amuse-toi bien !

Journal Entry 30 by florence71 at Fontenay-sous-Bois, Ile-de-France France on Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Agatha Raisin is arrived safe and sound, thanks Icila ! I could send it to ypu others I have in the series after reading them, of course ! Qalaat lend me tje six of the series, in french, so I think I can continues in the order.