corner corner Whatever happened to Janie?

Whatever happened to Janie?
by Caroline B Cooney | Entertainment
Registered by Lynett of Dortmund, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Tuesday, April 01, 2008

status (set by Sao-Diego12548): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Lynett from Dortmund, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Band 2 zu The Face on the milk carton

05. Wasserfall
06. Trinibell
07. Sao-Diego12548 <---weilt hier
08. westpohl

Journal Entry 2 by Mary-T from Bretzfeld, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Monday, May 05, 2008

The 2nd sequel just arrived. Thanks a lot, Lynett.
Unfortunately I have lots of rings here right now - so I won't be able to read this immediately as I wish - since I am really interested in how the story goes on....
Anyway, I try to squeeze this in asap.
... to be continued

09-June-08
Sorry it took me a while... :(
But I just started and I'm sure I will finish quickly. ;)
Then I will send it off imediately.

Thanks so much for the second book!

15-June-08
I didn't have much time for reading the last days... sorry
Now - this is for sure an unusual read.
I still like to read the 2nd book. Even though it was not that exciting than the first in the series.
It's interesting to see how the real familiy experiences the coming home of Jenny after so many years.
Anyway - in my opinion the story subsides somehow.

I will send this off tomorrow.

Journal Entry 3 by coco7 from Sprendlingen, Rheinland-Pfalz Germany on Friday, June 27, 2008

The book arrived safely. Thanks for squeezing me in.

Journal Entry 4 by coco7 from Sprendlingen, Rheinland-Pfalz Germany on Monday, June 30, 2008

I couldn't wait! This is a wonderfully written book. You can live through everyone's emotions, understand all involved persons and yet not find a solution that suits all of them.
I hope Janie will be happy and if anybody owns the third book, I'm curious to read it.

edit 14.07.
allemagne hat das Buch schon gelesen, geht jetzt schnellstens weiter an biggibiest.

Journal Entry 5 by wingbiggibiestwing from Braunschweig, Niedersachsen Germany on Sunday, July 20, 2008

Das Buch lag gestern in meinem Briefkasten. Leider ist mein MTBR schon wieder angewachsen, da dort einige schwer verdaubare Bücher lagern, die zu lesen länger dauert, als ich dachte.
Es wird wohl noch einige Wochen dauern, bis ich zum Lesen des Buches komme. Sollte es zulange dauern, bitte PM an mich. Danke!

Journal Entry 6 by wingbiggibiestwing at -- Per Post geschickt/ Persönlich weitergegeben --, Niedersachsen Germany on Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Released 5 yrs ago (9/24/2008 UTC) at -- Per Post geschickt/ Persönlich weitergegeben --, Niedersachsen Germany

This book ist now on its way to the next person - Wasserfall
Gute Reise, liebes Buch.

Journal Entry 7 by wingWasserfallwing from Kirchheim unter Teck, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Saturday, September 27, 2008

So, die letzten Tage ist eine Ringlawine angerollt. Ein Glück: in 3 Wochen ist das blöde Examen rum, dann werde ich monatelang nur noch lesen *freu*

Journal Entry 8 by wingWasserfallwing from Kirchheim unter Teck, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Sunday, April 05, 2009

This took quite a long time - sorry! I wanted to read "The face on the milk carton" first, an the book arrived several month later. Well, now I'm through both of them and they were quite thrilling. I absolutely want to know, how Janie's story goes on.

I've already got the next adress and the books will travel on tomorrow.

Journal Entry 9 by wingWasserfallwing at -- Per Post geschickt/ Persönlich weitergegeben --, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Released 5 yrs ago (4/7/2009 UTC) at -- Per Post geschickt/ Persönlich weitergegeben --, Baden-Württemberg Germany

Hat sich heute zusammen mit Teil 1 auf die Weiterreise gemacht.

Journal Entry 10 by wingTrinibellwing from Calw, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Saturday, April 11, 2009

Oh, das sind ja zwei...war mit garnicht mehr bewußt.
;-)

Danke fürs Schicken!

Journal Entry 11 by wingTrinibellwing from Calw, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Saturday, May 02, 2009

I really enjoyed reading this book and Vol.1 during my holiday this week, it took my just one single day, and I'm already on the lookout for Vol. 3 and 4.
;-)

Thank you, Lynett!

05.05.2009

Mailed to Sao-Diego12548 today

Journal Entry 12 by Sao-Diego12548 from Köpenick, Berlin Germany on Sunday, July 05, 2009

The book had arrived very well with the first part and I read it soon after because I needed to know how the story continues... . I really enjoyed reading it, too. Yes, it was more a childrens book, of course, but an interesting situation and story.

That makes it all the more a shame that it has then been sitting here on my desk without continuing its journey and I am very sorry for that. Times have been a little crazy lately but I am trying to do better... ;)

The next adress is asked for and then the book will travel on.
Thank for the ring!