corner corner ACTS OF LOVE

ACTS OF LOVE
by Judith Michael | Romance
Registered by wingTexasWrenwing of Hillsboro, Texas USA on 3/21/2003

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingTexasWrenwing from Hillsboro, Texas USA on Friday, March 21, 2003

I read this several years ago, so my memory is vague, but since I have never read a Judith MIchael book that I didn't like, I can give it high marks.

Journal Entry 2 by wingTexasWrenwing at Family Diagnostics Center at Hill Hospital in Hillsboro, Texas USA on Friday, April 11, 2003

Released on Friday, April 11, 2003 at Family Diagnostics Center at Hill Hospital in Hillsboro, Texas USA.

I left it on a table in the waiting room near Dr. Teague's office.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Initially I was appalled at the website on the pages of the book, then I realized books are meant to be read, relished for their content and then shared. Not to be held for their value as 'collectible'. Value only comes in being touched in the moment and sharing that touch with others, all else is false.
As I was reading it, I saw the main character Jessica in my recluse neightbor behind me. I have just finished the last line at 10:45am with a glass of wine, which is a 1st in my 56 years of life, wine in the morning? My beautiful aging neighbor has led the life that could be compared to Jessica in America's jet set and now distresses over living out her final days in a rural town of 81 people who have no clue that she has led a most coveted cosmopolitan life that no-one here could possibly imagine. I am not going to give her a synopsis, just hand it to her and tell her how much I enjoyed it as I return some of her favorite movie DVD's to her. I believe in my soul that it will give her the courage to return to the life she adores. Amazing women must complete their destiny, I hope she will, this book reminds me to continue my journey to 'make a difference' Thank you for your insite to share good books around the world.
Deborah Ebert Byers