corner corner You Can't Scare Me!

You Can't Scare Me!
by R.L. Stine | Children's Books
Registered by ladybug74 of Dothan, Alabama USA on Sunday, March 30, 2008

status (set by cyber-librarian): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by ladybug74 from Dothan, Alabama USA on Sunday, March 30, 2008

Congratulations! You have found a bookcrossing book! I hope that you enjoy reading this book, then pass it along to a friend, neighbor, family member, co-worker, or simply leave it somewhere for another lucky reader to find as you did! If this book isn’t the type that you like to read, please be kind enough to help it on its journey.

Please take a moment to leave a journal entry to let me know where you found this book. You may remain anonymous if you wish. After you read the book, please come back and let me know what you thought about it and what you will do with the book when you finish with it. You may come back any time to read where this book has traveled and what others thought about it. Thank you for letting me know where this book has traveled!

Journal Entry 2 by ladybug74 at RABCK to another member in ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Thursday, September 04, 2008

Released 6 yrs ago (9/4/2008 UTC) at RABCK to another member in ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

RABCK to cyber-librarian from her wishlist

Journal Entry 3 by cyber-librarian from Cary, North Carolina USA on Thursday, September 11, 2008

I received this book today from ladybug74 in AL ... as a RABCK. Thank you for your generosity!

c. 1994 -- 120 pages -- Trade Paperback -- #15 Goosebumps -- Reading Level 4; Ages 8-12 -- #16 ALA 100 Most Frequently Challenged Books of 1990-2000 (series) -- #98 Australia's My Favourite Book

Front Cover: They're coming for you ... Scared yet?
Back Cover: They've got the dirt on you. Courtney is a total show-off. She thinks she's so brave, and she's always making Eddie and his friends look like wimps. Nothing can scare Courtney! Or so she says. Eddie's decided he's had enough. He's going to scare Courtney once and for all. He'll lure her down to Muddy Creek. Because he knows she actually believes those silly rumors. Rumors that creepy Mud Monsters are lurking there. It's just too bad that Eddie doesn't believe the rumors, too. Because they just might be true.