corner corner A Nasty Bit of Rough

A Nasty Bit of Rough
by David Feherty | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingKateKintailwing of Burke, Virginia USA on Sunday, March 30, 2008

status (set by lacyj): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Sunday, March 30, 2008

Bought at a library used book sale.

PG Wodehouse meets the Farrelly Brothers in the most hilarious and outrageous gold farce since Caddyshack.

Journal Entry 2 by wingKateKintailwing at Country Club of Fairfax (5110 Ox Rd) in Fairfax, Virginia USA on Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Released 6 yrs ago (4/2/2008 UTC) at Country Club of Fairfax (5110 Ox Rd) in Fairfax, Virginia USA

Left outside by one of the columns of the golf club house

Released for the Tartan Day Challenge

Congrats and welcome to BookCrossing!
Thank you so much for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it is entirely free). If you choose to join, I would love if you could indicate KateKintail referred you.

Journal Entry 3 by lacyj from Cherryville, North Carolina USA on Tuesday, July 01, 2008

I was playing in the Fairfax CC ladies member/guest - it was laying on the inside tables just waiting to be taken

I plan I reading and releasing to the wild from our CC

Cleveland County Club, Shelby, NC