corner corner Cutthroat

Cutthroat
by Michael Slade | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingjarewing of Hudson, Florida USA on 3/30/2008

status (set by whiskeyjane): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by wingjarewing from Hudson, Florida USA on Sunday, March 30, 2008

Slade is one of my favorite authors. I have had his books on my shelves for many years, thinking I will eventually re-read them. But reality sets in and I realize that there are so many thousands of books I still want to read, so I will instead set the Slade novels free for others to enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by wingjarewing at Painted Horse Cafe & Bakery (business closed) in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Saturday, April 05, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (4/5/2008 UTC) at Painted Horse Cafe & Bakery (business closed) in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

Left on the OBCZ shelf.

Released for the 2008 Leap Into The Wild 366 Challenge!

Journal Entry 3 by wingPaintedHorsewing from Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Saturday, April 05, 2008

On the shelf!

Journal Entry 4 by whiskeyjane from Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Picked this up at Painted Horse. Looks good. Will read and maybe wild release or Cup O Joe or ???

Journal Entry 5 by whiskeyjane at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Thursday, January 05, 2012

Congratulations - you found a bookcrossing book! This book has been set free! It is yours to keep or share. Please take a moment to make a brief journal entry here to let me know the book has found a new home.