corner corner The Commitments

The Commitments
by Roddy Doyle | Literature & Fiction
Registered by DJgib of Cambridge, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on 3/24/2008

status (set by brewski): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by DJgib from Cambridge, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Monday, March 24, 2008

Haven't read it yet, but recently bought the complete Barrytown trilogy - so this one can go! Great film anyway :o)

Journal Entry 2 by DJgib from Cambridge, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Monday, June 02, 2008

Sent to Ardachy as a RABCK. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingardachywing from Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Arrived today. Thank you DJgib. I look forward to reading it once I have read a few others on my 'to be read' pile.

Journal Entry 4 by wingardachywing from Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Thursday, June 19, 2008

A fun read. Thanks again for sending it to me DJgib.

Journal Entry 5 by wingardachywing at Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada on Thursday, July 24, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (7/24/2008 UTC) at Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada

I notice Brewski has this book on his wishlist so it is now on the way to Canada.

Journal Entry 6 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Thursday, August 07, 2008

What an excellent surprise from Ardachy this was in the mailbox. I don't know what I did to deserve this generous RABCK aside from simply having this book on my wishlist. Thank you very much, I am looking forward to reading this hopefully very soon.

Journal Entry 7 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Thursday, March 26, 2009

Well I did manage to get to this relatively quickly, and I am glad that I did. This was a fast, funny, and entertaining read. I did however have to stop once in awhile to look up some of the Irish slang.

Journal Entry 8 by brewski at PointClickCare (6975 Creditview Road) in Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Thursday, December 31, 2009

Released 7 yrs ago (12/31/2009 UTC) at PointClickCare (6975 Creditview Road) in Mississauga, Ontario Canada

On the coffee table in the outer lunchroom.

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, brewski, as your referring member.