corner corner The Dead Place

The Dead Place
by Stephen Booth | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingrahar109wing of Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on 3/21/2008

status (set by chocdrop): available

Journal Entry 1 by wingrahar109wing from Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Friday, March 21, 2008

from amazon:
Bones where there should be none and a chilling warning of an imminent killing challenge Detectives Ben Cooper and Diane Fry in their sixth novel.

Journal Entry 2 by wingrahar109wing from Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Thursday, May 14, 2009

Gripping thriller, but I wish Fry would lighten up a little.

Journal Entry 3 by wingrahar109wing at BCUK Unconvention 2011 in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Monday, September 19, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (9/19/2011 UTC) at BCUK Unconvention 2011 in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom

On the book table at the Uncon 23-25 September 2011.
If not taken, then will be set free somewhere around Nottingham on Sunday's release walk.

Hello!
And if you do choose to join, please consider using me, rahar109, as your referring member.
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 4 by wingchocdropwing at Derby, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Saturday, September 24, 2011

I have read three of Stephen Booth's books prior to BCUK Uncon and have really enjoyed them.
I had never heard of him before he was announced as a guest author at Uncon but I now love this series (even though I am reading them completely out of order!)

Stephen gave a great talk at Uncon and I look forward to reading the rest of his books.

Thank you for sharing.